• 5 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a button which calls a Visualforce page. The Visualforce page contains a <flow:interview> component with a finishLocation attribute. Up until Winter 13 was released in my sandbox, everything worked fine. Now when I hit the Finish button on my visual workflow, I get an error that says:

Invalid Page Redirection
The page you attempted to access has been blocked due to a redirection to an outside website or an improperly coded link or button. Please contact your salesforce.com Administrator for assistance. 

The <flow:interview> component on my VF page looks like this:

<flow:interview name="my_flow_name" finishLocation="{!URLFOR($Action.SDR_Response__c.View, $CurrentPage.parameters.SDRR)}"></flow:interview>

Is anyone else having similar problems? The finishlocation should go to the view page of the record where the user clicked the button to begin with. This page is definitely not an outside website... is it improperly coded? Like I said, it worked fine before Winter 13 was installed.

• Here is a snippet of my code :

$fields = array (
           'OwnerId__c' => $owner_id,
           'Account Name' => $result["title"],
           'AccountId__c' => $result["id"],
           'Type' => "Existing Business",
           'Lead Source' => 'Other',
           'CurrencyIsoCode__c' => 'USD',
           'Stage' => 'New Opportunity',
           'Close Date' => $result["close_date"],
           'Product_Type__c' => $result["product_type"],
           'Renewal__c' => true,
           'Description' => $result["description"]
         );

$sObject = new SObject();
         $sObject->fields = $fields;
         $sObject->type = 'Opportunity';

So when i run this, my code connects to salesforce but i get the error in teh subject line. Any ideas?

Hi guys, I'm using the PHP Toolkit to create an application.

I've stumbled upon this issue several times, it's fixed itself magically the previous times, but it's starting to become a hassle and I'd like to have a logical explanation as to why it happens.

Say I have a custom object named User__c. If I add custom fields to this object, I'll need to update my metadata and my enterprise WSDL for the queries to fetch the info on the new fields.

When I do this, the first 24 hours the query will not return the field. After that it magically reads it. I've waited past this period... and still my code turns no results.

If I run the query using the Force Explorer tool, I can see the data just fine.

Maybe I'm forgetting config steps in Salesforce? It's driving me insane.

Here is my code.

$query = "SELECT Id, FirstName__c, LastName__c, Email__c, User_Role__c, Account__c, Location__c, Address_Line_1__c, Address_Line_2__c, City__c, Country__c, State__c, Postal_Code__c, Telephone_Number__c From User__c where Id = 'a2Le00000000Bk4EAE'";
$response = $connection->query($query);

I should see all the fields, but when I do a var_dump of the $response->records object, I get everything, except Address_Line_1__c, Line_2__c, City, State, and all the fields I added a few days ago.

{ 
["Id"]=> string(18) "a2Le00000000Bk4EAE" 
["Account__c"]=> string(18) "001e0000003LBG4AAO" 
["Email__c"]=> string(21) "stef.TASTAN@GMAIL.COM" 
["FirstName__c"]=> string(9) "ESTEFANIA" 
["LastName__c"]=> string(4) "COOL" 
["Location__c"]=> string(18) "a0Se0000000A5bCEAS" 
["User_Role__c"]=> string(12) "Account-wide" 
}

Hope someone can help. I'm going insane here :c

Hi folks,

We're trying to pull data from a long text field via the PHP SOAP API.  When we do, any of the line breaks that exist within the field disappear in the SOAP request answer.  For instance, this...

Line 1 here.

Line 2 here.

...turns into this....

Line 1 here.Line 2 here.

Has anyone else experienced this?  We seem to not be receiving any notification of where the line breaks should exist.

Cheers!

I have a button which calls a Visualforce page. The Visualforce page contains a <flow:interview> component with a finishLocation attribute. Up until Winter 13 was released in my sandbox, everything worked fine. Now when I hit the Finish button on my visual workflow, I get an error that says:

Invalid Page Redirection
The page you attempted to access has been blocked due to a redirection to an outside website or an improperly coded link or button. Please contact your salesforce.com Administrator for assistance. 

The <flow:interview> component on my VF page looks like this:

<flow:interview name="my_flow_name" finishLocation="{!URLFOR($Action.SDR_Response__c.View, $CurrentPage.parameters.SDRR)}"></flow:interview>

Is anyone else having similar problems? The finishlocation should go to the view page of the record where the user clicked the button to begin with. This page is definitely not an outside website... is it improperly coded? Like I said, it worked fine before Winter 13 was installed.