• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

I am trying to abort a scheduled job using System.abort() method. I am using getTriggerId() to get the id of the scheduled job. The line gets executed without any errors and i ahve confirmed the same in debug logs. However the job is not getting aborted. This functionality was working a few days back, but currently stopped working it seems.

Can anyone provide any help on this????

Hi All,

I am trying to abort a scheduled job using System.abort() method. I am using getTriggerId() to get the id of the scheduled job. The line gets executed without any errors and i ahve confirmed the same in debug logs. However the job is not getting aborted. This functionality was working a few days back, but currently stopped working it seems.

Can anyone provide any help on this????

Hello,

Is there a way I can have a modal dialog box pop up over a standard object detail page?

My use case is:  If our sales team moves an opportunity into a certain stage we want a pop-up over the entire page to deliver some information to them regarding the opportunity based on certain criterea.

I've tried using jQuery and YUI via VF Pages but the modal popups only interact within the inline page.  Is there a way I could get it to pop up over the entire detail page without rebuilding the detail page in a custom VF Page?  Would an S-Control work?

Thanks

Is there any way to change or delete a Scheduled Job ?  I am able to create one easily enough, but once it is made I can only look at the values in the CronTrigger object, but not update them.  Also, it seems I cannot delete them.  I also looked at the System.AbortJob method, but that seems to only stop a job that is already running - I get an error if I try it on a Queued job.

The reason I am doing this is to try to create a 'sliding' job.  So, when a trigger is fired the job will run in 5 minutes.  But if the trigger is fired again before that 5 minutes is up, it will find the old job and either delete it and make a new one for 5 minutes out, or update the old one so the next scheduled time is in 5 minutes.

Any ideas are welcome!

Jason