• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I've a custom object named 'Project_Party' and his related list named 'quotes'. I'd like to make an update of the field 'visible' of the related list records from the VFpage. Each time I'm saving nothing happens and the field value comes back to the prior state. Here is my code.

Can anybody help me ?

Thx

<apex:page standardController="Project_Party__c" showHeader="false" sidebar="false" standardStylesheets="true">
<apex:form >
     <apex:pageBlock >
        <apex:pageMessages />
        <apex:pageBlockButtons >
          <apex:commandButton value="Save" action="{!quicksave}"/>
        </apex:pageBlockButtons>
        <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!Project_Party__c.quotes__r}" var="quotes__r" >
             <apex:column value="{!quotes__r.name}" headerValue="Offertenr" width="30%" />
             <apex:column value="{!quotes__r.PLGROUPQUOTE__c}" headerValue="Productfamilie" width="30%"/>
             <apex:column value="{!quotes__r.quote_amount_manual__c}" headerValue="Bedrag"  width="20%"/>
             <apex:column value="{!quotes__r.Gross_Price__c}" headerValue="Brutoprijs ?" width="13%"/>
             <apex:column headerValue="Zichtbaar ?" width="7%">
             <apex:inputCheckbox value="{!quotes__r.Visible__c}" />
             </apex:column>
        </apex:pageBlockTable>
     </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

• September 23, 2012

Hi,

I'm brand new in the world of visualforce. I made a VF-page on a custom object, rendered as pdf. This works. Now I'd like to have the possibility to send this VF-page easily to a contact person as an attachment. Can someone help me please ? What do I have to add to the VF-page itseld, what to 'components', what to 'classes' etc... ?

Many thanks in advance.

• September 23, 2012

Hello,

I've a custom object named 'Project_Party' and his related list named 'quotes'. I'd like to make an update of the field 'visible' of the related list records from the VFpage. Each time I'm saving nothing happens and the field value comes back to the prior state. Here is my code.

Can anybody help me ?

Thx

<apex:page standardController="Project_Party__c" showHeader="false" sidebar="false" standardStylesheets="true">
<apex:form >
     <apex:pageBlock >
        <apex:pageMessages />
          <apex:commandButton value="Save" action="{!quicksave}"/>
        <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!Project_Party__c.quotes__r}" var="quotes__r" >
             <apex:column value="{!quotes__r.name}" headerValue="Offertenr" width="30%" />
             <apex:column value="{!quotes__r.PLGROUPQUOTE__c}" headerValue="Productfamilie" width="30%"/>
             <apex:column value="{!quotes__r.quote_amount_manual__c}" headerValue="Bedrag"  width="20%"/>
             <apex:column value="{!quotes__r.Gross_Price__c}" headerValue="Brutoprijs ?" width="13%"/>
             <apex:column headerValue="Zichtbaar ?" width="7%">
             <apex:inputCheckbox value="{!quotes__r.Visible__c}" />
        </apex:pageBlockTable>
     </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

• September 23, 2012

Hi,

I'm brand new in the world of visualforce. I made a VF-page on a custom object, rendered as pdf. This works. Now I'd like to have the possibility to send this VF-page easily to a contact person as an attachment. Can someone help me please ? What do I have to add to the VF-page itseld, what to 'components', what to 'classes' etc... ?

Many thanks in advance.

• September 23, 2012

I would like to be able to edit specific fields in the Assets records related to an Account. Below you will find the visualforce page I wrote to do this. When I click the save button, it doesn't actually save the values I have put in the input Fields. What am I doing wrong here?

<apex:page standardController="Account">
    <apex:Form >
        <apex:pageBlock title="Check in Stations for {!Account.Nickname__c}">
                <apex:commandButton action="{!save}" value="Save"/>
                <apex:commandButton action="{!cancel}" value="Cancel"/>
            <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!account.assets}" var="item">
                <apex:column value="{!item.Name}"/>
                <apex:column headerValue="Serial Number">
                    <apex:inputField value="{!item.SerialNumber}"/>