Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi....All

I get test method failure while inserting record from testmethod

Test.startTest();

MyTest__c testobj = new MyTest__c(Fileld1 = 'test');

insert testobj;

ApexPages.StandardController controller = new ApexPages.StandardController(testobj);

MyClass mc = new MyClass(controller);

mc.save();

mc.cancel();

mc.stopTest();

Hi...All,

I am generating Excel File using apex....so is there any way to make it password protected??

Thanks,

Akshay Varu

Hi..All

can we retrive  Job ID from CronTrigger?,

if yes then please tell me how we can retrieve it...

Thanks,

Akshay

Hello,
I have a scenario wherein i have to create a lookup field on the visualforce page--> select a contact--> fetch 5 fields of that contact --> make changes in the field value --> save it back--> Changes should reflect back in the backend.

Please let me know how to go about this.
I am new in this technology, so i very little idea of it.

Thanks,
i have a custom checkbox feild called recovered on account.Whenver the record is recovered from recycle bin i want that the recovered feild should be checked.

I want to implement this through trigger. how can i do this ???

Apex trigger Test2 caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: Test2: execution of BeforeUpdate caused by: System.ListException: List index out of bounds: 1: Trigger.Test2: line 63, column 1

can any one help me 

• March 22, 2013

Hey folks!

Is it possible to connect two dev orgs via Salesforce to Salesforce? I get the following error so far: "Partner org is not active and no API calls are allowed"

Hello Everyone,

Can someone please help me understand the difference between Sites.com / Force.com sites and Customer Portal ?

Which of these products could be used to create an eService Site for customers to be able to login and create cases / access knowledge base / access other objects like their Entitlements / Contracts , etc.

Also are Service Clodu Portal and Customer Portal two different things ?

Thanks for your help in advance.
Amit Sinha

i have uploaded my package successfully.

but when installing in onother org than some of my app's pages are not grtting perfect url with namespace so its giving "no page found. create new page." error.
so i need to update url with Namespace of my package.

so is there any way to do it.

its urgent ...

• December 05, 2012

I have a requirement where using word document attached on a custom object.. we have to generate a pdf document?

can anybody help me on this ... how this can be implemeneted in Salesforce?

Thanks!

Pragya

Hi 

how can we get the index of the selected row from the page Block table to the apex class ,

Hi..All

can we retrive  Job ID from CronTrigger?,

if yes then please tell me how we can retrieve it...

Thanks,

Akshay