• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

" Request 12345-xxxxxx has been approved" or “Rejected”

The reason I want the status in the subject line is that I want to know if I have to go back in to the request if it’s been rejected only. 

I can setup an Outlook rule to auto delete those that have been approved AND I don’t need to go into each one to check.

Is there a way to filter the opportunities within an account?  Right now it is easier to create a report and manage then actually managing the opportunities within the account.  Any ideas on how I can manage opps better?  Please le

I was trying to use my cell phone to approve a travel request and I got the access code below, entered it and now it keeps logging me out

You have requested access to salesforce.com from an unknown device. Use the verification code below within 24 hours to activate this device.

1. I am unable to edit or add my device address under--Assign Mobile Device related list ...I tried configuration, users and device, settings..That are the correct steps? Do I need to login as that user and do some things? Suggest please????

I was trying to use my cell phone to approve a travel request and I got the access code below, entered it and now it keeps logging me out? can somebody help me how to add or assign mobile device in my related lsit...my related lsit is also disables how to enable?

Any and all marketing campaigns in my region...

As of now...I can't see them..how should hav ethem see

Approval assignments currently go:

·         Step: PSE Resource Request Approval Project Profitability (>15%) GOOD

·         Step: PSE Resource Request Approval Contract Compliance GOOD

·         Step: PSE Resource Request Assignment Creation (WHY???).

I'm copied on these now and I'm getting bombarded on this last step.  Once approved the first two times, can we not have it automatically approve the assignment creation?  What is the purpose of the need for approval on this step?  Seems we can obtain contract compliance approval and automatically approve assignment creation?

I need some help, I would like a content folder on Salesforce content to store some Employee focused IT How-To docs.    Should be readable by all, and editable by the IT Team.

HOW DO I DO THAT...please help

have  a quick question:
1. we are using SF for creating contact, accounts, opportunities etc
2. than we are using netsuite to generate invoice, POs etc.
3. to get the Sales order generated we have integrated another app into salesforce that's is supporting sites through which we creat account again and than account executive create the SOs...

my question is : we are having to create account three times , in SF, netsuite and as well as in another app which we adapted into SF.
is there a way that we can eliminate that third step creating in adapted app (supporting site app) and do everything between salesforce and netsuite only? is there a way?

Let me know what you think.

Thanks in advance.

If I need to remind the EST coast team to do someting noon EST doI put the reminder at 9am since it is my current time  or 12pm

Approval assignments currently go:

·         Step: PSE Resource Request Approval Project Profitability (>15%) GOOD

·         Step: PSE Resource Request Approval Contract Compliance GOOD

·         Step: PSE Resource Request Assignment Creation (WHY???).

I'm copied on these now and I'm getting bombarded on this last step.  Once approved the first two times, can we not have it automatically approve the assignment creation?  What is the purpose of the need for approval on this step?  Seems we can obtain contract compliance approval and automatically approve assignment creation?