• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a custom button on an parent object called SMART__c.  The child to this object is Monthly Objective.  Basically when I save the record on the child, Monthly Objective, I want to be able to redirect the user to the parent record (SMART) of the child.

So basically, when I create a Monthly Objective and click save, I want to be directed to the related SMART record.

Is this possible with just URL hacking or do I need to do custom visualforce?

Thanks,

Mark

I’ve attempted to uninstall the salesforce for the phone but I keep getting a message telling me that I need to manually uninstall Salesforce CTI add-on from Firefox.  But when I check it’s not listed. Any suggestions?  Thank you.

I have a custom button on an parent object called SMART__c.  The child to this object is Monthly Objective.  Basically when I save the record on the child, Monthly Objective, I want to be able to redirect the user to the parent record (SMART) of the child.

So basically, when I create a Monthly Objective and click save, I want to be directed to the related SMART record.

Thanks,

Mark
I have a custom button on an parent object called SMART__c.  The child to this object is Monthly Objective.  Basically when I save the record on the child, Monthly Objective, I want to be able to redirect the user to the parent record (SMART) of the child.

Thanks,

Rachel