• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi

i have an object(product__c),and fields are line_item_name__c,expiry date__c and i want to display the records of the expiry date is to day's date or greater than today's date  and the line items dates are  same means eliminate the duplicates if the line items have same expiry date i want to display the single one ?can anybody help me?please post the controller code?

Hi

How to assign visualforce pagetab as a default tab  to all applications(apps) at a time with out assigning individually?can anybody help me?

Hi

Afetr login into salesforce instance how will get visualforce page as a home page?can anybody will help me?

Thanks&Regards

Hi

How can we loginto partner portal after creating the portal ?can anybody help me?

Hii

Interview question:3 apartments called 2B,3B,4B and in 2B apartment 30 houses are there in that 26 all filled then we get the data like remaining 24 and filled 26 in a pop window .If 27 filled then we get remaining is 23 in a pop window every time we update the data the result will shown in the pop window including(3B,4B apartments) How we will get?can anybody help me?

Regards,

Rasmitha

Interview question:In accounts the accountowner  is 'X' after that the owner was changed to some 'Y' and again 'Z'  how to i get the details of starting owner('X')? Can anybody answer it for me?

Regards,

Rasmitha

Hi

Interview question: In a visual force page by using standard controller  created a save button and one user wants to use that page by using extension and again creats a save button then can we get any error  in this situation ? Can anybody answer it for me?

Hi

Afetr login into salesforce instance how will get visualforce page as a home page?can anybody will help me?

Thanks&Regards

Hi

How can we loginto partner portal after creating the portal ?can anybody help me?

Hi,

I have a question regarding change sets:-

If we modify the page layouts or other components in salesforce after adding those to change set. my question is

Will it deploy the components at the time when they were added to change set and any changes after adding to change set are not deployed

or

It will deploy how the compnents were at deployment time.

Nawaz.

Hi - I'm a bit new to Apex programming and I have a quick question.

Can I export the contents of a SOQL query within an APEX Global class to a CSV file? I know that we can use the Data Tool and possibly a VF page, but my company wants this to happen automatically, without any human intervention. Is there a way to do this, and if so, does anyone have a link that I can use as a guide?

Thanks for your time,

Wes Cooper

Interview question:In accounts the accountowner  is 'X' after that the owner was changed to some 'Y' and again 'Z'  how to i get the details of starting owner('X')? Can anybody answer it for me?

Regards,

Rasmitha

Hi

Interview question: In a visual force page by using standard controller  created a save button and one user wants to use that page by using extension and again creats a save button then can we get any error  in this situation ? Can anybody answer it for me?