• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,

We are using Customizable Forecasting of Salesforce. Currenlty, we are able to share forecasts of Forecast Managers through the "Sharing" button on the forecasts page. However, this button does not appear of non-forecast managers. How do we share the forecasts of such users ?

Thanks,

Rohit

Hi all,

My organization's sandbox was recently upgraded to Winter'13 (the logo on the home page shows that way). However, the custom report type picklist doesn't contain the "Forecasting Items" or "Forecasting Quota" options that were promised for Winter '13 (as per the trianing and release notes). Am I missing something ? Did Salesforce retract the release ?

I am able to find the new Winter '13 feature for Opportunity Teams. But not the one related to Forecasting. Anyone else face the same problem ?

Regards

Rohit

Hi all,

We are using Customizable Forecasting of Salesforce. Currenlty, we are able to share forecasts of Forecast Managers through the "Sharing" button on the forecasts page. However, this button does not appear of non-forecast managers. How do we share the forecasts of such users ?

Thanks,

Rohit

Hi all,

Thanks,

Rohit

Hi all,

My organization's sandbox was recently upgraded to Winter'13 (the logo on the home page shows that way). However, the custom report type picklist doesn't contain the "Forecasting Items" or "Forecasting Quota" options that were promised for Winter '13 (as per the trianing and release notes). Am I missing something ? Did Salesforce retract the release ?

I am able to find the new Winter '13 feature for Opportunity Teams. But not the one related to Forecasting. Anyone else face the same problem ?

Regards

Rohit

Hello,

On the quote record I'm trying to create a simple clone button that would clone a quote.  The code I used for the button is: /{!Quote.Id}/e?clone=1

When I push the clone button, it creates the cloned quote, and let's me make basic changes like changing the name of the quote.  However, when I click 'save', I get this error message:Insufficient Privileges You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary.

But I am the system administrator, so I don't understand why I'm getting this.  Can anyone help?

Hey,

We're facing issues with saving a cloned quote.We've created a custom URL button : /{!Quote.Id}/e?clone=1&retURL= /{!Quote.Id}
On click of button,a new page with the cloned quote opens up. But when we try to save the cloned record the system throws the below error even for SYSYEM ADMIN profile:

Insufficient Privileges
You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary.
Can anyone please point out on what we are doing wrong?

I have all the necessary permission on Quote object - CRUD access