• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello All,

I'm in need of a validation rule for a text field. Once that field has been populated w/ information it can not be changed.

See formula below:

IF(NOT(ISBLANK(Acquisition_Program_Name__c )), Acquisition_Program_Name__c,
ISCHANGED( Acquisition_Program_Name__c))

Received the following error:

Error: Incorrect parameter type for function 'IF()'. Expected Text, received Boolean

I've created a blank TEXT field called Lead Source Details that appears on the both the lead and conact records.

I wanted to see if there a workflow rule that can be created that would perform the following:

Anytime a lead or contact is a member of a campaign and that lead or contact responds to teh campaign  and the Lead Source Details field is blank, Then update that field (stamp) with the "Campaign Name". 

Thanks

KG

I'm trying to run a report (that contains a formula) that would display the MRC for each month based on the start date of the MRC and on the term of the contract.

Opportunity.RecurringMonthlyFee__c:SUM *Opportunity.Contract_Term__c:SUM

Anyone who can help!

I'm trying to create a  cloud flow design that would that would trigger based on the status of a Lead or  Contact record. Which in turn would check a custom object to see if a record exist if it doesn't it then creates a record....The flow would be as follows:

Lead or Contact record becomes (Sales Qualified) ---->  Check to see if this record has a Qualified Lead Record (custom object), if false then create new Qualified Lead Record.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-KG

I've created three fields , one on the lead page, the second on the contact page and a third on the campaign members page. But I looking for a formula to be used on the campaign member page that would read the value of the  lead or conatct page fields. It would be either or. The list is also a pick list...

TEXT( Lead.Lead_Source_Segment__c )
TEXT( Contact.Lead_Source_Segment__c )

IF(NOT(ISBLANK(Lead.Lead_Source_Segment__c ))&& ISBLANK(Contact.Lead_Source_Segment__c ), Lead.Lead_Source_Segment__c
IF(NOT(ISBLANK(Contact.Lead_Source_Segment__c ))&& ISBLANK(Lead.Lead_Source_Segment__c), Contact.Lead_Source_Segment__c ,
IF(NOT(ISBLANK (Lead.Lead_Source_Segment__c ))&& NOT(ISBLANK(Contact.Lead_Source_Segment__c )), Contact.Lead_Source_Segment__c ,
null)))

Error: Syntax error. Found 'Lead.Lead_Source_Segment__c

IF(NOT( ISPICKVAL(Lead.Lead_Source_Segment__c ))&& ISPICKVAL(Contact.Lead_Source_Segment__c ), Lead.Lead_Source_Segment__c
IF(NOT(ISPICKVAL (Contact.Lead_Source_Segment__c ))&& ISPICKVAL(Lead.Lead_Source_Segment__c), Contact.Lead_Source_Segment__c ,
IF(NOT(ISPICKVAL (Lead.Lead_Source_Segment__c ))&& NOT(ISPICKVAL(Contact.Lead_Source_Segment__c )), Contact.Lead_Source_Segment__c ,
null)))

Error: Syntax error. Found 'Lead.Lead_Source_Segment__c'

I'm trying to write a formula for two check boxes. One is being populated by Jagsaw Data.com clean that automatically gets checked when an Account Contact or Lead is graveyard. I've created a seperate field for called Lead Inactive that I want to automaticaly update when graveyward check box is updated.

VALUE( jigsaw_clean__Graveyard__c ) 

Error: Incorrect parameter type for function 'VALUE()'. Expected Text, received Boolean

Hello All,

I'm trying to populate a TEXT field on a custom object. The goal is to check for an Account Name on the Lead Object or on the  Contact Object.  Based on my formula below I'm getting a eror. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

IF
(OR(Lead__r.Account__r.Name),
(OR(Contact__r.Account.Name)),
null)

Error: Incorrect parameter for function 'OR()'. Expected Boolean, received Text

I have a cross object formula that I'm trying to include a multi-select picklist to auto-populate a Text field on a custom object. But I'm getting an eror. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

-Thanks

INCLUDES( Lead__r.Product_Focus__c, "Investor", "Pro", "Maxit", "Financial Guidance", "Account Opening", "Money", "Movement", "Adv Trading", "Rules Engine","ENS", "Trading", "SDX for TurboTax", "FTS Professional Services", "Mobile", "Portfolio Rebalancing", "Web Services")

Error: Incorrect number of parameters for function 'INCLUDES()'. Expected 2, received 17

Hello All,

I'm in need of a validation rule for a text field. Once that field has been populated w/ information it can not be changed.

See formula below:

IF(NOT(ISBLANK(Acquisition_Program_Name__c )), Acquisition_Program_Name__c,
ISCHANGED( Acquisition_Program_Name__c))

Received the following error:

Error: Incorrect parameter type for function 'IF()'. Expected Text, received Boolean

I've created three fields , one on the lead page, the second on the contact page and a third on the campaign members page. But I looking for a formula to be used on the campaign member page that would read the value of the  lead or conatct page fields. It would be either or. The list is also a pick list...

TEXT( Lead.Lead_Source_Segment__c )
TEXT( Contact.Lead_Source_Segment__c )

IF(NOT(ISBLANK(Lead.Lead_Source_Segment__c ))&& ISBLANK(Contact.Lead_Source_Segment__c ), Lead.Lead_Source_Segment__c
IF(NOT(ISBLANK(Contact.Lead_Source_Segment__c ))&& ISBLANK(Lead.Lead_Source_Segment__c), Contact.Lead_Source_Segment__c ,
IF(NOT(ISBLANK (Lead.Lead_Source_Segment__c ))&& NOT(ISBLANK(Contact.Lead_Source_Segment__c )), Contact.Lead_Source_Segment__c ,
null)))

Error: Syntax error. Found 'Lead.Lead_Source_Segment__c

IF(NOT( ISPICKVAL(Lead.Lead_Source_Segment__c ))&& ISPICKVAL(Contact.Lead_Source_Segment__c ), Lead.Lead_Source_Segment__c
IF(NOT(ISPICKVAL (Contact.Lead_Source_Segment__c ))&& ISPICKVAL(Lead.Lead_Source_Segment__c), Contact.Lead_Source_Segment__c ,
IF(NOT(ISPICKVAL (Lead.Lead_Source_Segment__c ))&& NOT(ISPICKVAL(Contact.Lead_Source_Segment__c )), Contact.Lead_Source_Segment__c ,
null)))

Error: Syntax error. Found 'Lead.Lead_Source_Segment__c'

I'm trying to write a formula for two check boxes. One is being populated by Jagsaw Data.com clean that automatically gets checked when an Account Contact or Lead is graveyard. I've created a seperate field for called Lead Inactive that I want to automaticaly update when graveyward check box is updated.

VALUE( jigsaw_clean__Graveyard__c ) 

Error: Incorrect parameter type for function 'VALUE()'. Expected Text, received Boolean

Hello All,

I'm trying to populate a TEXT field on a custom object. The goal is to check for an Account Name on the Lead Object or on the  Contact Object.  Based on my formula below I'm getting a eror. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

IF
(OR(Lead__r.Account__r.Name),
(OR(Contact__r.Account.Name)),
null)

Error: Incorrect parameter for function 'OR()'. Expected Boolean, received Text

I have a cross object formula that I'm trying to include a multi-select picklist to auto-populate a Text field on a custom object. But I'm getting an eror. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

-Thanks

INCLUDES( Lead__r.Product_Focus__c, "Investor", "Pro", "Maxit", "Financial Guidance", "Account Opening", "Money", "Movement", "Adv Trading", "Rules Engine","ENS", "Trading", "SDX for TurboTax", "FTS Professional Services", "Mobile", "Portfolio Rebalancing", "Web Services")

Error: Incorrect number of parameters for function 'INCLUDES()'. Expected 2, received 17