• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Dont think that this is an easy question.

I cant split a string. This is not a regexp issue. It just doesnt work.

Heres my scenario, my code sends request to external service which return | delimited string. When I try to split the string it gives 1 part. I have experimented a little and hard coded the return string into my function by copying from debug log and it worked. I have tried to use another string variable and set it to the value of the parameter, no luck.

Hi,

We are trying to integrate salesforce with an external system using Callouts. We recieved WSDL from external system and we are able generate wsdl2apex classes sucessfully. But the relationships are missing between the classes. Due to this we are not able to call the external web service. We found that this is due to the <xsd: extension> elements found in WSDL. Is there any way to reolsve this issue? Is there any way to remove <extension> elements without disturbing the schema?

<xsd:complexType abstract="false" name="InsurancePolicySearchCriteria"> <xsd:complexContent> <xsd:extension base="contractandspecification:ContractSearchCriteria"> <xsd:sequence> <xsd:element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0" name="lineOfBusinessName" type="xsd:string" /> <xsd:element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0" name="multiLinePolicyIndicator" type="xsd:string" /> <xsd:element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0" name="plannedEndDate" type="xsd:date" /> <xsd:element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0" name="policyEffectiveDate" type="xsd:date" /> <xsd:element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0" name="policySourceOperation" type="xsd:string" /> <xsd:element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0" name="policySourceSystem" type="xsd:string" /> <xsd:element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0" name="regionCode" type="xsd:string" /> <xsd:element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0" name="renewalDate" type="xsd:date" /> <xsd:element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0" name="version" type="xsd:string" /> <xsd:element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0" name="insuredSearchCriteria" type="party:PartySearchCriteria" /> <xsd:element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0" name="policyholderSearchCriteria" type="party:PartySearchCriteria" /> </xsd:sequence> </xsd:extension> </xsd:complexContent> </xsd:complexType>

<xsd:complexType abstract="false" name="ContractSearchCriteria">
   <xsd:complexContent>
    <xsd:extension base="common:SearchCriteria">
     <xsd:sequence>
      <xsd:element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0" name="externalReference" type="xsd:string" />

<xsd:element maxOccurs="1" minOccurs="0" name="inceptionDate" type="xsd:date" />
     </xsd:sequence>
    </xsd:extension>
   </xsd:complexContent>
  </xsd:complexType>

wsdl2apex genearted two different calsses InsurancePolicySearchCriteria & ContractSearchCriteria, but the relationship is missing between these classes. Is there any way to resolve this type of issues from salesforce?