• Member since 2012

Badges

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When I load any visual flows in my org I get a load error. Most of the time it won't open the flow though sometimes it does get through on the oldest version I have available.

I tried opening a case per the instructions on the error but was bounced to this forum as it's out of scope for standard support. I'm not sure where to look to modify/deactivate/delete the invocable actions that might cause the failure.

Total failure to open

Load failure though successfully opened flow

We are working on getting our app ready to be Lightning ready certified, and I found an issue we need help with.
Here’s the scenario: Our app has many use cases where it’s necessary to put our Visualforce pages in an iframe. In one use case, we have a Visualforce page in an iframe that is within another Visualforce page. The inner VF page has several buttons and links that are bound to methods in the VF page’s controller. These controller methods return a PageReference. When the buttons or links are clicked, the controller methods execute successfully and they return the PageReference object. But when the inner VF page refreshes, it takes over the top location, meaning the outer VF page is no longer containing the inner VF page, and the inner VF page is the only page within the Lightning container. 

Is this behavior expected? I can reproduce this issue with 2 basic VF pages and a basic Apex controller that mimics the behavior of our app (code below). It happens when the inner VF page has the isdtp parameter in the URL and the PageReference returned has it’s redirect attribute set to true.

// Controller code
public class TestControllerInLightning {
public PageReference controllerAction() {
PageReference ref = new PageReference('/apex/InnerPageInLightning');
ref.setRedirect(true); 

return ref;

}

// Outer page code
<apex:page >
<div>Text in the outer page</div>
<apex:form >
</apex:form> 
<iframe id="thisFrame" scrolling="auto" height="480" width="100%" frameborder="0" src="/apex/InnerPageInLightning?isdtp=p1"></iframe>
</apex:page>

// Inner page code
<apex:page controller="TestControllerInLightning" showheader="true" sidebar="true" >
<hr/>
<div>Text in the inner page</div>
<apex:form >
<apex:commandButton value="Hit Controller Action" action="{!controllerAction}" immediate="false" />
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

I will post screenshots of the what the issue looks like shortly.

Note, I posted this to the Lightning and Components chatter group in the partner community but didn't get any responses. And I logged a case with support but they said they could not help with this issue and I should post to the dev forum.  This is blocking our Lightning Ready Certification process.
Hi,

I am trying to refer to image assets from Static Resources through the standard url format: /resource/<resource name> in lightning components. It works well hosting them in a lightning app, but it's 404 into Community Builder since it doesn't prepend /sfsites/c unlike what <ltng:require> does when loading scripts and styles (context-aware). Is there a workaround for this?

Regards,
Darryl
Hello,

i am busy customizing taskray for our company.

I have a problems/ questions which starts making me despair.
Would be really nice if someone can help me.

1) In salesforce there are 2 possibilities for the user to create a new task/ project.

a) "create new" / "Taskray Task"

User-added image

bi) Inside the register tab "My Board" / "Add a task and hit enter to Quick Add"

User-added image

Well, what I wanted to do is to customize the formula for entering a new task. (New fields, new layout, etc.)

So I go to the setup menu / Create / objects / and then Taskray Task.
There I can change the fields and the page layout.

Now coming to my problem: All changes will be only implemented if I create a new task by "way a"
If I click (way b) on "add a task and hit enter to quick add" the layout won't be completly changed.

So my questions is, where can I change the layout for way b?

Regards
Daniel

OK, I have made extensive research on StandardSetController before implementing quite a complex page with features not supported by <apex:listView> or <apex:enhancedList>.

I have implemented pagination and column ordering, as well as some client-side multi-line selection and actions.

I have implemented dynamic read/write or readonly control line by line, depending on the Approved status of each line.

On this path, I have encountered the bug setting page size :

http://boards.developerforce.com/t5/Visualforce-Development/StandardSetController-setPageSize-does-not-work/td-p/202018

or here

http://boards.developerforce.com/t5/Visualforce-Development/bug-StandardSetController-or-QueryLocator-ignores-SOQL-where/td-p/99500

so I do not change page size.

I have another problem, and think I have the solution.

My StandardSetController is on a Parent/Children page, so filtered (by a where clause) to the id of the parent :

SELECT ID Rep__c STATUS_Done__c, isReadWrite__c, LastModifiedDate
FROM   CE_Line__c
WHERE  Rep__c = :repid

When I apply a filter in my VF page like this

<apex:panelGroup id="listViewFilterGrp">
    <apex:outputLabel value="Filter: "/>
    <apex:selectList value="{!CELines.filterID}" size="1">
        <apex:actionSupport event="onchange" action="{!updateMyLines}" rerender="table"/>
        <apex:selectOptions value="{!CELines.ListViewOptions}"/>
    </apex:selectList>
</apex:panelGroup>

and apply a filter, the 'WHERE Rep__c = : cerepid' clause gets wiped out : the returned list is filtered according to the definition of the filter, but across all RepIds !

Now I have spotted this person's problem with a WHERE clause being added to their Database query when filtering :

http://boards.developerforce.com/t5/Apex-Code-Development/ERROR-at-Row-1-Column-132-unexpected-token-WHERE/td-p/118177

This actually shows that the filter simply removes your own WHERE clause and *replaces* it with the equivalent clause from the filter.  How silly !!!  The filter clause should be *added* to my existing clause with AND, and everything would be fine.

Salesforce, please fix this bug to make StandardSetController filtering work on a Parent/Children page.

Thanks,

Rup