• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is it possible to invoke a Visual Flow from apex programatically.
The flow does not require any user interactions.
I have tried with a Http request from a apex class, but that does not seem to start the flow.
Anyone knows how to achieve this?
  • January 09, 2014

Hi all,

Can you disable comments on posts?

Where is the setting user that controlls who can delete chatter comments and posts?

• June 11, 2013

Hi,
I am planning to create a Managed package which integrates to another system trough web services.

When you install, or after installation, the package should fetch records from the external system. Thereafter the records should be upserted once a day.

I would like to know if :
1) A managed package can contain Apex scheduled jobs?
2) Can the package execute code on/after installation?
3) If 2. is not possible. Can user be displayed a VF page after installation which lets the user execute some script trough a button?

• April 20, 2013

Hi,

I have a Inline visual force page on the Opportunity page layout.

I would like to hook a listener/action on the Stage picklist which will print show in a popup window which stage you have changed to.

I'm prety sure this should be easy with JQuery. 

Anyone care to show me some example code how to achiev this?

• November 03, 2012

Any body knows the API name of the junction object Opportunity Product?

I can see this object in the the schema builder but it seems like I am not able to use this object trough the API.

Anyone?

• October 29, 2012
Hi ,

I needed a query which can retrieve users names which has no roles assigned to it.

Please help..

Regards”
Is it possible to invoke a Visual Flow from apex programatically.
The flow does not require any user interactions.
I have tried with a Http request from a apex class, but that does not seem to start the flow.
Anyone knows how to achieve this?
  • January 09, 2014

Can We Subscribe/follow to Knowledge Articles Within Community?

I am able to Subscribe/follow to Knowledge Articles as an Internal User, but can I Subscribe/follow to Knowledge Articles as a Community user.

I have a datatable on a visualforce page that lists tickets.  I have one column on the datatable that has a button that will redirect to a page with details about the ticket.  

Here is the portion of the visualforce page that affects the current issue:

<apex:form >
<apex:dataTable value="{!openTickets}" var="OT" width="80%" rowClasses="odd,even" cellspacing="1px" cellpadding="5px">
<apex:column value="{!OT.id}"><apex:facet name="header">Ticket ID</apex:facet></apex:column>
<apex:column ><apex:commandButton value="Ticket Details" action="{!redirectTicketDetails}"/></apex:column>
</apex:dataTable>
</apex:form>

Here is the apex extension:

public PageReference redirectTicketDetails(){
        PageReference pageRef = new PageReference('/apex/ticketDetails');
        return pageRef;
    }

The button works correctly.  What I would like to be able to do though is have the page it redirects to be /apex/ticketDetails?id=******* but replace the ****** with the id from the ticket where they clicked on the button.  I am pretty new to apex and am learning as I go.  How would I go about doing this?  Any help would be appreciated. 

Hi,

I want to represent the time in hh:mm format , i am using the following code below,

if(callReppaMap.get(ac.personContactId)!=null){
                    DateTime dt=System.now();
                    String dtStr=dt.format('HH:mm');
                    paDet.crdate=String.valueof(callReppaMap.get(ac.pe

rsonContactId).Date__c);
                    }else{
                        paDet.crdate='';

}

but i am getting the date as well as time, please help me with my issue.

Thanks in Advance

If a class has an abstract method - the following error appears when invoking the content assist:

"Content Assistdid not complete normally.  Please see the log for more information.
java.lang.NullPointerException

The content assist will return working normally as the method removed or as the abstract keyword removed.

My temporary solution:
Using virtual methods during the development processoverriding them in the deriving class - and making them abstract after the main development is completed

Tested on:
Eclipse3.3.2 and 3.4.1 
IDE version16.0.0.200906.151227