• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

What should be the code coverage for a Trigger? 

Hi All

I have 2 lakhs records, out of 2 lakhs i want to display 1 lakh records only? what is the query ?

thanksin adavance

pavan

How can retrive  more 1000 records in a  VF page?

what is soql polymorphysm? plz expedite on this

How to find no of records in  a object using lookup relations?

What is the usage of test.start and test.stop and run all tests in salesforce?

Plz expedite me on this...

thnaks in advance

I have faced below question  in the couple of interviews..

Q)I have written  two triggers T1, and T2 Which trigger fires first?Couls you guys pls elaborate on this?The other scenario is

Q) Witten trigger Onaccount object i have written two triggers first one is on contact and second one is on oppurtunity? which will fire frst?

Thanks in advance..

is there any difference between making  field as mandatory through  page lalayout and  filedlevel security  ?

How many dashboard components we can use in one dashboard?

I have written one pproval process ,this one is not approved by approver upto 30 days?Whether i need to re submit my approval proceess to approver or not required? how any days the approval wait in the queue?

thx in advance

While moving code from sandbox to prduction if  i do the changes in local sandbox(like changes are changing picklist list values ,custom buttons) iwhether i need to re deploy the code in production ?or not

Thx in advance

How to acheve single sign on in salesforce..

Is Test class methods and test classes  are synchronous calls or asynchronous calls ?plz expedite on this

Thanks in advance

Which collection  object  use in trigger? is it  List,Set,or Map?

my idea is we need to use based up on the requirement..is it true or any default collection item we should use

plz help me guys

Thanks&regards

Pavan

Hi

Could you please tell anybody ,what are the gennerall errors will occur while we consuming webservices into salesforce?

How to implement Email functionality through apex,When i upload a file after succesfull/unsuccesfull uplaods email should be sent to the corresponding stakeholders?

plz help me out

thx in advance

Hi guys

How to handle this type of error?

Error: UploadDoc Compile Error: Illegal assignment from String to Decimal at line 47 column 5

Hi All

I have one excel file this file contains around 10k reords .I want to import these 10 k records into my custom object.I have created one custom object.Does these custom object support stores this much of data?I dont want to go for dataloader ,through VF page i need to insert..

Plz  provide me ur suggestions

thx in advance..

What should be the code coverage for a Trigger? 

How many dashboard components we can use in one dashboard?

I have written one pproval process ,this one is not approved by approver upto 30 days?Whether i need to re submit my approval proceess to approver or not required? how any days the approval wait in the queue?

thx in advance

Is Test class methods and test classes  are synchronous calls or asynchronous calls ?plz expedite on this

Thanks in advance

Hi

Could you please tell anybody ,what are the gennerall errors will occur while we consuming webservices into salesforce?

Hi guys

How to handle this type of error?

Error: UploadDoc Compile Error: Illegal assignment from String to Decimal at line 47 column 5

Hi All

I have one excel file this file contains around 10k reords .I want to import these 10 k records into my custom object.I have created one custom object.Does these custom object support stores this much of data?I dont want to go for dataloader ,through VF page i need to insert..

Plz  provide me ur suggestions

thx in advance..

Hi,

I am trying to converting lead to Account. I have a mandatory Custom field in account due to this it is failing.

How can we pass this field.

Thanks,

Bujji

• November 05, 2012

Hi All,

It would be helpful if you could let me know on how to import salesforce custom object data into excel sheet (without using any excel connector/ApexDataLaoder) programatically (Visual Force).

Thanks in advance..

Pavan..

Hi Guys

I want to export custom ojects data into outside(eg like excel)?

Thanks in Advance!...

Thanks&regards

Pavan

I have one custom object ,i have to insert data into this object by  selecting csv file from browse button.Could u please help out how to write code?

Thanks in Advance...

PavanReddy

Hi all, I have to upload data from an excel sheet into a custom object of salesforce .I've never done anything like this before.Please tell me , how to start with it? Thanks.