• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

My portal users are not able to see the activity history related list on the case object records in the customer portal. Is there any reason why this would be happening? I have assigned the proper page layout and provided relevant profile permissions but I am still not able to make this work. 

regards,

balbir.

• January 28, 2013

Hi All,

I am trying to get the total number of ideas on the ideas object using getResultSize for Pagination.. However for some reason I am getting the return value as 0 from getResultSize method. I am posting a snippet of my code below. Would appreciate any pointers.

totalNumPages = Math.round(Math.ceil((this.controller.getResultSize()) / ( 1.0 * this.controller.getPageSize()))); 

return totalNumPages;

• December 21, 2012

Hi All,

Is it possible to  deploy from a developer instance to production? If not what would be the alternative?

Thanks,

Balbir

• December 19, 2012

Hi All,

I am getting the following error in my controller when I am trying to query the vote object.

Error: Compile Error: Implementation restriction: When querying the Vote object, you must filter using the following syntax: ParentId = [single ID], Parent.Type = [single Type], Id = [single ID], or Id IN [list of ID's]. 

vo=[select parentid,id from vote where  createdbyid =:s  ];

I am not sure why this is happening. Would love any pointers.

Thanks,

Balbir

• October 31, 2012

My portal users are not able to see the activity history related list on the case object records in the customer portal. Is there any reason why this would be happening? I have assigned the proper page layout and provided relevant profile permissions but I am still not able to make this work. 

regards,

balbir.

• January 28, 2013

Hi All,

Is it possible to  deploy from a developer instance to production? If not what would be the alternative?

Thanks,

Balbir

• December 19, 2012