• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a rpc/encoded wsdl which I need to invoke from salesforce. But wsdl2apex doesn't support this type.
Can  I use HTTP Service class to do a callout from salesforce. Or is there any other way to do this callout.
If yes can you please let  me know what information will I need to make the callout apart from wsdl.
I have a rpc/encoded wsdl which I need to invoke from salesforce. But wsdl2apex doesn't support this type.
Can  I use HTTP Service class to do a callout from salesforce. Or is there any other way to do this callout.
If yes can you please let  me know what information will I need to make the callout apart from wsdl.

Hi,

I use rest api to do the CRUD with Salesforce data.

But when I do the insert data I met a problem.

My object's Standard Field Name "Name" 's Data Type is "Auto Number".  So I set a value like my auto-number style like "A0002", then I call the endpoint. But I see the following error:

Fail to create record on TestPackage11__TestWen__c. Unable to create/update fields: Name. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile or permission set.

Then I change this Data Type as a "Text", the create operate can work successful.

So does anyone know how to insert a data when the object's name fields is the auto-number type?

Thank you!