• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I've gotten maybe 10 of these from an integration we have that simply pulls Contract records from production.  Iv'e had these one and off (maybe like 1 every 10 days) for a couple months, but this morning I've gotten just a landslide.    Using reflector, the endpoint I'm pointing to currently (in the app config) is: "https://www.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/16.0".  

Is there something change that I missed or something like that with Salesforce connectivity?  Thanks. 

Machine: CSMSIIS1

Date: 2/19/2010 8:12:40 AM

Type: System.Net.WebException

Assembly: CSG.MSI.Contracts.SFDCWrapper, CSG.MSI.Contracts, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null

Codebase: file:///C:/Program Files/Metastorm BPM/Engine/dotnetbin/CSG.MSI.Contracts.DLL

Message: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.

Source: CSG.MSI.Contracts

Stacktrace:    at CSG.MSI.Contracts.SFDCWrapper.ExecuteSOQL(String soql) in C:\Documents and Settings\bryang\Desktop\CSG.MSI.Contracts\CSG.MSI.Contracts\DAL\Util\SFDCWrapper.vb:line 127

at CSG.MSI.Contracts.SFDCContractMapper.SelectMultipleInternal(String SOQL) in C:\Documents and Settings\bryang\Desktop\CSG.MSI.Contracts\CSG.MSI.Contracts\DAL\Data\Mappers\SFDCContractMapper.vb:line 77

at CSG.MSI.Contracts.SFDCContractMapper.Select(String id) in C:\Documents and Settings\bryang\Desktop\CSG.MSI.Contracts\CSG.MSI.Contracts\DAL\Data\Mappers\SFDCContractMapper.vb:line 25

at CSG.MSI.Contracts.ContractStatus.GetContractStatus(String contractid) in C:\Documents and Settings\bryang\Desktop\CSG.MSI.Contracts\CSG.MSI.Contracts\BLL\ContractStatus.vb:line 6

at CSG.MSI.Contracts.Contract.GetContractStatus(String contractId) in C:\Documents and Settings\bryang\Desktop\CSG.MSI.Contracts\CSG.MSI.Contracts\Contracts.vb:line 6

Exception Custom Data: 

SOQL Statement = SELECT Id, AccountId, OwnerId, Status, Opportunity__c, Contract_Status__c, Contract_Begin_Date__c, Contract_Type__c  FROM Contract  WHERE Id = 'XXXXXXX'  

Any ideas would be most welcome.  Thanks.