• 10 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I want to search Accounts which contains underscores, suppose I have accounts with names test,test_123,test_test,test_456 and when i fire following query it is returning me 4 rows where it should return 3only.

Query :

select id from account where name like  '%test_%'

Salesforce considers ( _ ) as any single charatcter and thats why it is returning me 4 rows is there any way to overcome this. I have tried using escape sequence '%test\_%' but it is also not working.

Any pointers??

• February 05, 2013

I am using the winter13 mock response feature to get response from webservices in test class using static resource.
I have uploaded all my mock response in static resource and assigned url against the response in test class.
When i run the test class the test class is passing all the methods, but when i runAllTest then i am getting null response from static resource.
I am not able to collect why this is happening??

• November 08, 2012

I want to search Accounts which contains underscores, suppose I have accounts with names test,test_123,test_test,test_456 and when i fire following query it is returning me 4 rows where it should return 3only.

Query :

select id from account where name like  '%test_%'

Salesforce considers ( _ ) as any single charatcter and thats why it is returning me 4 rows is there any way to overcome this. I have tried using escape sequence '%test\_%' but it is also not working.

Any pointers??

• February 05, 2013

Hi All,

I have recently been doing a requirement with google visualizations. I was successfully get the charts to work for me by plotting the values, but need some help with how the conversion rates would be visible.

The Scenario is as below:

We have a Corporate Currency - or organization default currency.

We have a user default currency on the user Record

We have a default currency for every record when Currency feature is enabled in our organization, which is the corporate currency. You may change this value while loading data in bulk or creating via UI.

Having said that when a user has data in the USD currency for instance and his personal currency is CHF (swiss franks), when veviews the records we would be able to see USD value as well as in brackets the converted CHF.

ex: 1234.45 USD (3673.CHF) ----> This is just an example to show how data is viewed on the detailed page.

But in my graph i am able to see it as 1234.45 and no converted values.

If someone has worked on this please let me know.

TIA.

Warm Regards,

Sushupsi