• 5 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've worked through the Einstein Discovery Trail and the final step is exporting as PowerPoint, which I can do. What I can't do, or see a way of doing is exporting R Code. I saw the export of R Code demonstrated at a recent World Tour stop, where Einstein Discovery was demonstrated multiple times, with the R Code Export as a major selling point. I assume that the R Code Export is a restriction that isn't available via the Einstein Trailhead signup link, but wanted to see if anyone knows of a way to get to the R code export options in Einstein Discovery (short of actually paying for a license).
I've worked through the Einstein Discovery Trail and the final step is exporting as PowerPoint, which I can do. What I can't do, or see a way of doing is exporting R Code. I saw the export of R Code demonstrated at a recent World Tour stop, where Einstein Discovery was demonstrated multiple times, with the R Code Export as a major selling point. I assume that the R Code Export is a restriction that isn't available via the Einstein Trailhead signup link, but wanted to see if anyone knows of a way to get to the R code export options in Einstein Discovery (short of actually paying for a license).

When I am trying to bulk import my .zip (all data exported from production) into my sandbox using the Apex Data Loader, I get an error message that says "async API not enabled."  How can I enable this feature?  I am using Enterprise edition.  Thanks!