• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, i need to summerize an amout of billings between two objects: what i need is filter this sum.

I want to filter it by the same VAT number (field), but i see that the "equals" and the "contains" can't contain a "field" on the second imput, but a simple referral txt.

how can I do? Maybe a formula field, and if so, how?

Thanks in advance

Hi

I have two objects A and B 

B has MasterDetail relationship with A

how can I  write a trigger to insert a record In object B on update of field in a record of  object A, i need to make the sum of some fields in each object created in A

Thanks in advance

I have done a master detail between an object called billing and a object called "x"

after that i did a Roll-Up Summary custom field for make the sum of all the billings of the 2012.

- Summarized Billings

On the specific tab under:  "only records meeting certain criteria should be included in the calculation"

Can i implement something like that?:

Field:

I.D -- equal to --  I.D (two fields are on all the 2 obects)

Date -- equal or greater -- 1/1/2012

Date -- less or equal -- 12/31/2012

There is something that don't work on this cause it don't give me the sum of the billings and it don't give me even one Billing.

Thanks in advance

I have a question regarding the formula field:

Can I calculate (for example) the total of more field of different custom objects? and how can I do that?

thanks in advance.

Hi

I have two objects A and B 

B has MasterDetail relationship with A

how can I  write a trigger to insert a record In object B on update of field in a record of  object A, i need to make the sum of some fields in each object created in A

Thanks in advance

I have done a master detail between an object called billing and a object called "x"

after that i did a Roll-Up Summary custom field for make the sum of all the billings of the 2012.

- Summarized Billings

On the specific tab under:  "only records meeting certain criteria should be included in the calculation"

Can i implement something like that?:

Field:

I.D -- equal to --  I.D (two fields are on all the 2 obects)

Date -- equal or greater -- 1/1/2012

Date -- less or equal -- 12/31/2012

There is something that don't work on this cause it don't give me the sum of the billings and it don't give me even one Billing.

Thanks in advance

I have a question regarding the formula field:

Can I calculate (for example) the total of more field of different custom objects? and how can I do that?

thanks in advance.