• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I want to create a apex class and visualforce page which include all the functionallity of chatter like Post, Link, File and Poll.

Now i created all the features except poll functionallity. Can Anybody help me on how to create Chatter Poll by using our own visualforce page and controller?

thank in advance!!!

Scenario...

Suppose U.S. VP of Sales directs managers and salespeople in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. Canadian managers and salespeople forecast and report in Canadian dollars, Mexican managers and salespeople in pesos. Users can also enter opportunities in any of the organization's active currencies (for example, Swedish krona). The U.S. VP of Sales can run reports to reconcile opportunities across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico and see these reports in U.S. dollars.

The European VP of Sales uses British pounds as her personal currency. She has sales managers in the UK, Germany, and Sweden. Salespeople are in these countries as well as in Norway and South Africa. Salespeople in the UK and South Africa report to the UK Sales Manager; Norwegian and Swedish salespeople report to the manager in Sweden. The European managers and salespeople all enter opportunities in their respective personal currencies; they can also use other active currencies as well (for example, Canadian dollars). The UK Sales Manager gets his salespeople's pound- and rand-denominated opportunities and forecasts rolled up to pounds. The sales manager in Sweden reports on her salespeople's krona- and euro-denominated opportunities using krona. Finally, the European VP of Sales gets all this data rolled up to pounds.
In Asia, the Japanese VP of Sales runs the entire division in yen, and has a sales manager in Singapore. The managers and salespeople create opportunities and run forecasts and reports in their local personal currencies. The Japanese VP of Sales has all of these roll up to Japanese yen...

How we manage it??

new here

i am only seeing the first 15 digits id of a record in the url when i choose 1 record. is there a way for me to see the whole 18 digits?

• January 04, 2012