• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I tried to work with some code but component are not  going to visible. I tried there are 2 input field. the first text field is visible by default. and other text field is display only when "add tool" button is clicked.Below is the code for that.

inspite of hardcoding the value as 21 its not working.

<apex:page >
<script type="text/javascript" >
function loadLoginTool(idGet, idBut, fldTool, nbMax)
{
alert("Id"+idGet);
alert("Id"+idBut);
//alert(document.getElementById('{!$Component.frm.NbLoginTool}').name);
//alert("Id"+document.getElementById('{!$Component.frm.NbLoginTool}').value);
alert("Id"+nbMax);
//alert("heye"+document.getElementById('{!$Component.frm.fldTool}').value)
//var nbLogin = parseInt(document.getElementById('{!$Component.frm.fldTool}').value)
nbLogin =21
nbLogin = nbLogin + 1
//alert("Nb"+nbLogin);
if (nbLogin == parseInt(nbMax))
{
document.getElementById('{!$Component.frm.idBut}').style.display = "none"
}
var dislog=idGet+""+nbLogin
alert(dislog);
document.getElementById('{!$Component.frm.dislog}').style.display ="block"
// document.getElementById('{!$Component.frm.fldTool}').value=nbLogin
// document.forms[0][fldTool].value = nbLogin
}
</script>
<apex:form id="frm">
<apex:outputText id="NbLoginTool" value="21"/>
<div id='LoginTool' >
<TABLE WIDTH="100%" BORDER="1" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="2">

<tr id='lTool21' >
<TD VALIGN="Top" COLSPAN="2" ><br></br><apex:inputText id="fl_Tools_Tool_21" label="hello"/></td><td><br></br><span id='lToolBut'><a class="bouton" style = "cursor:hand" onclick="loadLoginTool('lTool', 'lToolBut', 'NbLoginTool', '30');">Add a Tool</a></span></td>
</TR>

<TR id='lTool22' style='display:none' >
<TD VALIGN="Top" COLSPAN="2" ><apex:inputText id="fl_Tools_Tool_22" label="hello"/></td><br></br><td><span id='lToolBut22'>
<a class="bouton" style = "cursor:hand" onclick="removeTool('lTool', 'lToolBut', '22', 'NbLoginTool', '30');">Remove Tool</a></span></td>
</TR>
</TABLE>

</div>
</apex:form>
</apex:page>"

It could be tried by just copying the code and click on add tool button.

Hello ,

I am trying to do some excel calculation  in Visual force page. after save that  some of the data table  need to Downloaded to Excel.sheet. Is there any possibility to export data to Excel with the whole Data table ?

Regards

Kam

Hello,

Could anybody help me in the below scenario.

Currently we have application in some other language and we are trying to migrate it to salesforce.

In the application  Javascript is dynamically created in code which generate the UI part.So I am trying for the same functionality that I need to write the same Javascript code through Apex Code which dynamically generate the interface.

Is it possible to write whole javascript in apex Code and what need to be taken care when moving(migrating) the same to Force.com

Hello,

Can anybody tell me is there any drag and drop option is available to generate User interface.

As writing the html/XMl tag is required more knowledge.

Regards

Kam

Hello,

Could anybody help me in the below scenario.

Currently we have application in some other language and we are trying to migrate it to salesforce.

In the application  Javascript is dynamically created in code which generate the UI part.So I am trying for the same functionality that I need to write the same Javascript code through Apex Code which dynamically generate the interface.

Is it possible to write whole javascript in apex Code and what need to be taken care when moving(migrating) the same to Force.com