• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a field on my page layout that is utilized as a file name.

Another field that is a formula to concatenate "file://N:/Folder1/"&{!File_Name__c}&".pdf"
I tested this with the formula Hyperlink and works perfect from the details page.

Within my Visualforce page I have a table for Contacts.

<apex:outputLink value="{!c.URL}">View File</apex:outputLink>
When I test this it does not open a page or do anything. 

Everything has been copied into a sandbox

When I test the same code above the link works.

Is there any differences between a Sandbox server making a call to a local file on my computer as apposed to from Production?

I know little about coding and wanted to see if I can get a little help in coding.

I would like the stage of an opportunity to be changed to 'Closed' when an echosign agreement comes back 'Signed'

Thank you for any help with this.

Hi guys,

today I received a strange error message after trying to change the controller in the visualforce editor

Error: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (CORE.AKAPEX_CLASS) violated ORA-06512: at "HAPPY.CAPEX", line 505 ORA-06512: at line 1 : {call cApex.update_class(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)})} 

and remebered about a Blog article on Wes's Blog about strange error messages where I found this

Error: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (CORE.AKAPEX_CLASS) violated ORA-06512: at “SNEEZY.CAPEX”, line 505 ORA-06512: at line 1 : {call cApex.update_class(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)})} 

Looks like some SF guys are huge fans 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs' .

So the big question is, where are the others and of course where's Snow White?