• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Detail Job Description  

Ø  6+ years of total BA experience

Ø  2+ years of experience in Salesforce.com Design and Development.

Ø  Candidate must have completed at least 2 Salesforce Implementations successfully.

Ø  Must have Salesforce.com DEV401 or ADM201 Certification.

Ø  Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services.

Ø  Proficiency in SOQL, HTML, XML, JavaScript, SQL, Java or C#, SOAP-based web services.

Ø  Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in Japanese & English is must

Roles & Responsibilities:

Ø  Understand Business Requirements in Japanese & communicate it to technical team at offshore in English.

Ø  Daily coordinate with offshore team

Ø  Sales Cloud Implementation & Enhancements

Ø  Lead the implementation project and Provide technical guidance to team

Ø  Create custom objects, triggers, workflows and approval process.

Ø  Interact with customer operations managers to identify issues and potential areas for improvements to existing applications.

Ø  Write technical approach and design documentation supporting business needs in Japanese

Ø  Create User Guide in Japanese.

Contact me on adileo@k2partnering.com

Looking for a Cloud Technology Expert for 1 year project in Singapore. Able to provides with leadership thinking across streams adopting or looking to adopt cloud technologies to be implemented. 

Able to leverage the hands-on experience of Cloud Implementation to support the technical solutions.

Email me if interested to know in more details. adileo@k2partnering.com

Looking for a SFDC ADMIN 201 Cert. for a 6 months project in Singapore. Please email me if interested to know in more details. adileo@k2partnering.com

Looking for an Admin to manage Salesforce activites in Singapore. 201 required. Interview on 2/4 or 2/5 in Singapore. For more info please contact me!

Fast growing SFDC consulting based in Tokyo is looking for Apex Developers. Great salary package and fast career development opportunity.

Please reply this message if interested to hear in more details.

Thank you,

TC

I am working closely with end users and Salesforce.com alliance partners for new implementations and on-going development projects in Japan and Asia. If you have SFDC or cloud experience or certifications, I may have your next new challenge waiting for you. If you have a development background or CRM background and would like to get into the SFDC boom, we also may have an opportunity to grow your new career. 

The requirements for this or any SFDC related opportunities:

• 5 years+ Object Oriented Programming experience
• 2 years+ Java/C# development experience
• 2 years+ involvement in full software development cycle
• 2 years+ experience in database development (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL)
• Good debugging skills
• Understanding of Marketing/Sales/Ordering/CRM life cycle
• Salesforce.com experience (Certified Administrator is a big plus)
• Force.com development experience (Certified Developer is a big plus)
• Web development experience: HTML & ASP .NET, CSS, JavaScript, Web Services

Hope to hear from you!

TokyoCould