• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

How can I close all the pending tasks of a record (belongs to custom object) when ever its Status is changed

Hi all,

I designing a vf page. In that there is a Picklist value which contains recordtypes. There are 3 recordtypes. When ever we select a record type then all the records related to that record type should be displayed in the page....

Can anyone help me to create a VF page to dispaly all the records in a Custom object as per the requirement..

Thanks & Regards,

Manjunath BN

Hi all,

I just designed a VF page to select record type..... I want help in developing a controller to display all the records of that particular Record type..... i am new to Salesforce. I dont know how to write a controller.... So please anyone help in writing the controller..

Thanks & Regards,

Manjunath BN

Hi All,

I have created a VF page. The main requirement is when ever the data is entered and saved, then some fields should be saved in one object and the remaining in other object....

Can anyone pls help in writing the controller as per the requirement....

Thanks,

Manjunath BN

Hi All,

I have created a VF page. The main requirement is when ever the data is entered and saved, then some fields should be saved in one object and the remaining in other object....

Thanks,

Manjunath BN

Hi All,

I want to know the diiferences between Packages and Changesets. And also want to know in what conditions they are used?

Hi All,

I am facing an issue with a time based workflow, below is the description:

There a picklist which should be updated with some value when my WF fires, however after setting time trigger for 5 hours, WF immediatly fires as soon as i create the new record. Ideally it should fire after 5 hours of record crestion.

The workflow calculates time on basis of current system time.

Hi All,

I am adding a custom picklist field in case object, which has the values "YES" and "NO". My requirement is when ever the field is changed to "YES" then the change date should be displayed to next to that..... Do I have to write the trigger for this?

Hi all,

I just designed a VF page to select record type..... I want help in developing a controller to display all the records of that particular Record type..... i am new to Salesforce. I dont know how to write a controller.... So please anyone help in writing the controller..

Thanks & Regards,

Manjunath BN

Hi All,

Thanks,

Manjunath BN

Hi All,

I am adding a custom picklist field in case object, which has the values "YES" and "NO". My requirement is when ever the field is changed to "YES" then the change date should be displayed to next to that..... Do I have to write the trigger for this?