• 10 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I did everything that this challenge asked and even a few extra steps from some of the other blogs about this module I am still getting the following error.  I check to make sure it the correct Dev Org for Checking Challenge, I checked that the Quick Action is in fact on the account page layout and working correctly on both the Mobile app and Salesforce Lightning App, Made sure that my Naming convention are correct. I really am at a loss on what else I can do. 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The Action 'Quick Contact' was not found on the 'Salesforce1 and Lightning Experience Actions' section of the 'Account Layout' page layout. Please follow the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly
The Action 'Quick Contact' was not found on the 'Salesforce1 and Lightning Experience Actions' section of the 'Account Layout' page layout. Please follow the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly

The Action is on the Page layout 
User-added image

The Action is on the Page layout 
User-added image

I am having trouble with what I am to do with this trailhead module.  I am at this stage and have installed lightning component quickcontact.
I am not a dev so this is hard for me.

Create a Lightning Action
To complete this challenge, you need to add a Lightning component to your org. Then use that component to create a Lightning action on the Account object. When the action’s button is clicked, it creates a new contact based on form input. To get started, install this package that contains the component bundle that you'll need to modify.
The Lightning component must be named quickContact. (Does this name need to include the capital C in contact? It is loaded as all lowercase) 
Add the appropriate interfaces to the quickContact component. (Hint: there are two.) What does this mean?  Is this referring to editing the code?
Create a new action with Label Quick Contact and Name Quick_Contact on the Account object that invokes the quickContact component.
Add the action to the Account Layout page layout.
Having trouble installing your app? Read this article for help.
Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
  • April 12, 2017
When checking this challenge, I get an error stating that the quickContact Lightning Component could not be found. Including screenshots of the steps I took thus far. Any advice would be appreciated!

1. The Lightning component must be named quickContact (this comes as part of the package, confirmed in picture below)
User-added image

2. Create a new action with Label Quick Contact and Name Quick_Contact on the Account object that invokes the quickContact component. (confirmed in picture below)
User-added image
3. Add the appropriate interfaces to the quickContact component. (Hint: there are two.) (used the implements force:lightningquickaction AND the force:hasrecordid on line 1, confirmed in picture below)
User-added image

4. Add the action to the Account Layout page layout. (added in picture below)
User-added image