• Software Engineer
  • Verafin

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm currently having an issue with making a callout to an external service. There error I'm receiving is:
System.HttpRequest retrying request in response to handshake failure: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
After some investigation it looks like Salesforce may be having an issue with the SSL Certificate Chain File on my server, however my cert is signed by a trusted CA (GoDaddy). Has anyone encountered this and can lend some insight?

Hey all,

If discovered that I cannot query Opportunity Team Members in Apex code, even with the simplest SOQL query.

List< OpportunityTeamMember > OpportunityTeamMemberMap = new List< OpportunityTeamMember >(
            [SELECT
                id,
                userid,
                teammemberrole,
                opportunityid
            FROM
                OpportunityTeamMember
            WHERE
                opportunityid IN: newOpportunitiesMap.keySet()
            ]
        );

This returns an error:

Error: Compile Error: sObject type 'OpportunityTeamMember' is not supported. 

Even using a simple nested query on Opportunity returns errors:

SELECT id, (SELECT id FROM OpportunityTeamMembers) FROM Opportunity

Yet these Queries work fine in the Force.com Explorer...

Any suggestions? Am I missing something?

I'm currently having an issue with making a callout to an external service. There error I'm receiving is:
System.HttpRequest retrying request in response to handshake failure: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
After some investigation it looks like Salesforce may be having an issue with the SSL Certificate Chain File on my server, however my cert is signed by a trusted CA (GoDaddy). Has anyone encountered this and can lend some insight?

Hey all,

If discovered that I cannot query Opportunity Team Members in Apex code, even with the simplest SOQL query.

List< OpportunityTeamMember > OpportunityTeamMemberMap = new List< OpportunityTeamMember >(
            [SELECT
                id,
                userid,
                teammemberrole,
                opportunityid
            FROM
                OpportunityTeamMember
            WHERE
                opportunityid IN: newOpportunitiesMap.keySet()
            ]
        );

This returns an error:

Error: Compile Error: sObject type 'OpportunityTeamMember' is not supported. 

Even using a simple nested query on Opportunity returns errors:

SELECT id, (SELECT id FROM OpportunityTeamMembers) FROM Opportunity

Yet these Queries work fine in the Force.com Explorer...

Any suggestions? Am I missing something?

Is there a way to change the Finish button default on a VWF run from a custom button URL that's not referencing a VFP?  Basically I have a simple flow that starts with a button click from a detail page, which opens a new browser window and shows some data along with the standard VWF Finish button. 

What I'd like is for finish to close the window, not restart the workflow.