• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have to add salesforce users in my Org, and the Email addresses of those users have space for example: clarence_matherson jr@gmail.com.

I found out that the standard Email address can have space[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Email_address], but Salesforce does not allow me to create such a user, it screams "Invalid Email address". Does anyone have any pointers?

Note: I tried to follow the above link, and gave quotes for username like ["clarence_matherson jr"@gmail.com] and it accepted the username, but same is not happening for Email address

Many Thanks in advance,

Jyoti

Hi,

I want to get Data of ProcessInstanceHistory Object which does not allow queries on it.

I know we can query it through nested query, and I know that its a child object of ProcessInstance.

But how to access the data in child objects( ProcessInstanceSteps, ProcessInstanceworkITems, ProcessInstanceHistory)

Use Case: I want to display all pending approvals for a user on a VF Page.

When user select one of the appoval, all the history related to the approval process should be displayed. KInd of replicatind the home page for approval.

Thanks in advance,

Jyoti

Hi,

I have to add salesforce users in my Org, and the Email addresses of those users have space for example: clarence_matherson jr@gmail.com.

I found out that the standard Email address can have space[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Email_address], but Salesforce does not allow me to create such a user, it screams "Invalid Email address". Does anyone have any pointers?

Note: I tried to follow the above link, and gave quotes for username like ["clarence_matherson jr"@gmail.com] and it accepted the username, but same is not happening for Email address

Many Thanks in advance,

Jyoti

Attempting change set from sandbox to prod (using sf deploy process and eclipse). Validation of the change set takes extremely long time(15+minutes)  and fails with errors on test cases for classes that are not in the changes set. Created a change set with a  single static resource with no dependencies to test... it failed validation with 7 errors on classes completely unrelated and not included - as if it were validating all the change sets, not just mine. Eclipse finally worked on the static resource change, but not on other vf pages... keeps pulling up unrelated errors.

Any thoughts on "refreshing" the validation so it isn't checking other items not in the change set?

Terry

Hi,

I am finding accumulated sum in some objects.My logic is worked in some objects.In some other objects the following error is raising.

Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger chiranjeevi.mbltotal caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: chiranjeevi.mbltotal: execution of BeforeInsert caused by: System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object: Trigger.chiranjeevi.mbltotal: line 10, column 15

my code is as follows:

trigger mbltotal on chiranjeevi__Sea_Foot_Note__c (before insert,before update) {
Double objBtotal = 0;
List<chiranjeevi__Master_Bill_Of_Ladding__c> objAlist=new List<chiranjeevi__Master_Bill_Of_Ladding__c>();
for(chiranjeevi__Sea_Foot_Note__c b : Trigger.new)
objAlist=[SELECT chiranjeevi__Console_charges__c,chiranjeevi__SFN_no__c FROM chiranjeevi__Master_Bill_Of_Ladding__c Where chiranjeevi__SFN_no__c =: b.Id];
for (chiranjeevi__Sea_Foot_Note__c objA : Trigger.new)
{
for (chiranjeevi__Master_Bill_Of_Ladding__c objB : objAlist)

objBtotal += objB.chiranjeevi__Console_charges__c;
   objA.chiranjeevi__Total_service_charges__c=objBtotal;

}    
}

If any one find out the solution plz help me.

Thanks in advance,

Anu..