• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

i am trying to create a new remote access as per the intergration_workbook.pdf can any body tell me why the remote access page is redirecting to apps page,
and remote access page is not showing new button to create new remote access for an application 
please hlp me
thanking u for ur assistance

• January 16, 2013

i am trying to create a new remote access as per the intergration_workbook.pdf can any body tell me why the remote access page is redirecting to apps page,
and remote access page is not showing new button to create new remote access for an application 
please hlp me

• January 16, 2013
I want to display a widget which is initialized by calling a javascript function in a pdf using renderAs pdf attribute, when I remove the renderAs pdf, it works perfectly. It is compulsory to use that widget and cant be replaced, hence javascript is also compulsory. I looked for a number of options but nothing helped. Please help me out, thanks in advance.
  • December 27, 2012

Hi guys,

I am starting with the SOAP API for Salesforce, and I have the following problem.

On this page I can see that there must be a setField method in sObject:

SObject account = new com.sforce.soap.partner.sobject.wsc.SObject();
account.setType("Account");
account.setField("Name","myAccount");
account.setField("XID1__c", "1");

But I don't see it in the Partner WDSL that I get in App Setup > API > Partner WDSL.

<schema xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace="urn:sobject.partner.soap.sforce.com">
<import namespace="urn:partner.soap.sforce.com"/>
<!--  Dynamic sObject  -->
<complexType name="sObject">
<sequence>
<element name="type" type="xsd:string"/>
<element name="fieldsToNull" type="xsd:string" nillable="true" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
<element name="Id" type="tns:ID" nillable="true"/>
<any namespace="##targetNamespace" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" processContents="lax"/>
</sequence>
</complexType>
</schema>

According to google, I am the only one who has this problem. Is there any chance that I do something wrong when I get the WSDL?

please hlp me

• January 16, 2013
I want to display a widget which is initialized by calling a javascript function in a pdf using renderAs pdf attribute, when I remove the renderAs pdf, it works perfectly. It is compulsory to use that widget and cant be replaced, hence javascript is also compulsory. I looked for a number of options but nothing helped. Please help me out, thanks in advance.
  • December 27, 2012

I'm following this tutorial:

https://na6.salesforce.com/help/doc/en/remoteaccess_oauth_web_server_flow.htm

When I get to the final step - requesting the auth token - I always get an undocumented "unsupported_grant_type" message. Seems like this is some kind of generic error message, but I can't get around it.

I correctly retrieve a code form the initial GET request. Fine.

I generate a POST using that code:

POST /services/oauth2/token HTTP/1.0 Host: login.salesforce.com User-Agent: Drupal (+http://drupal.org/) Content-Length: 300 grant_type=authorization_code&code=aPrxVyeZrusRBnc3MMnY7pNlQsARBRDqXQTQ12UzEIDjUBJjlgXOq4_IUp.9E3k%3D&client_id=XXXXXXXXXXXXX&client_secret=XXXXXXXXXXXXX&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Flocalhost%2FRestTest%2Fsalesforce%2Foauth

And the response is always the same:

{"error":"unsupported_grant_type","error_description":"grant type not supported"}

Everything is properly url encoded, and I've followed the directions to a T.

Any ideas?