CASE Partners is continuing to expand our Salesforce.com practice and is aggressively seeking experienced developers and self-directed Salesforce.com experts to join our team.
As a CASE Partners' Salesforce consultant, you not only will be involved in traditional Sales, Marketing, and Service implementations and customizations, but you will also have an opportunity to participate in some of the most imaginative and creative uses of the Force.com platform.
We are looking for people with broad range of Salesforce skills, optimally including Apex and VisualForce technologies and expertise across the family of Salesforce Cloud Services.
At CASE Partners, we don't just hire "job resources", we truly look for individuals with the skills and qualities that enhance our ability to make our clients' projects insanely successful.
If you have a passion for the platform, enjoy working in a casual (but professional) environment with a highly skilled and collaborative team of technologists, please consider contacting us to discuss the opportunities we have available.
These positions are located at CASE Partners' Hartford, CT location.
- Broad experience with the Salesforce platforms
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work directly with clients
- A willingness to share existing knowledge and a strong desire to learn new skills
- A passion for cloud computing
Desired Technical/Automation Skills
- Salesforce.com Implementation/Configuration expertise
- Apex development skills including triggers, web services and VisualForce integration
- VisualForce development
- Strong programming background including Java, .NET, HTML, CSS, jQuery
- Salesforce integration skills including with third-party ERP systems
Certification is not mandatory, but special consideration will be given to ADM 201 and DEV 401 certified individuals.
Are you DEV 501 certified? We really want to talk to you!
Am having issues with SOAP callout. Was supplied a WSDL but am unsure exactly how to make the callout. Looking for help ASAP. Willing to pay $300 for probably a 10 minute call/webEX.