• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi ,

I have a problem when am login into salesforce connect offline in my desktop....am using Windows 8  and IE 10. when i login  into offline ... encountered a pop message that is "we have encountered a problem whille starting your offline edition. Please login again" .  Please help me to solve my problem.

Thanks in advance

Sreekanth

Hi ,

I have a problem when am login into salesforce connect offline in my desktop....am using Windows 8  and IE 10. when i login  into offline ... encountered a pop message that is "we have encountered a problem whille starting your offline edition. Please login again" .  Please help me to solve my problem.

Thanks in advance

Sreekanth

Hi

We have implemented logout functioanlity by adding script "/secur/logout.jsp" to visualforce page for force.com sites. But whenever we logout, it is going to Sales force logout page and then going to login page. As per requirement we dont want to show sales force logout page. please let me is there any java script or other scipt to change the behavior.

Thanks

Srikanth

Hi,

I have a scenario that i want to Send values from apex to visualforce and then the same value   from visualforce to apex means

in apex class

pagereference1.getParameters().put('text1',s.name);//pass value 

and i want how to send the value of  'text1' from visualforce to apex without using commandbutton and commandlink

thanks in advance

Hi...,

I want to create a date field in visualforce page.

Now i created date field by using Object's field.

Is there any other way to create date fields without using any objects....?