• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Im setting the language on the button to French and it seems that it passes the parameter right.

Here the full url from chat window.

https://1.la2w1cs.salesforceliveagent.com/content/s/chat?language=fr#deployment_id=572g00000004CDo&org_id=00Dg000000053Nn&button_id=573g00000004CFL&session_id=7116b8dd-c9a5-482d-ac0b-f660f725a321

But still all the buttons and messaes appear in english.

Is there more cofiguration i should make ?

• January 14, 2013

The following in the SOQL query for Users

List<User> u = [SELECT Id FROM User];

Am able to get the id to iterate. Now i would like to get the id of Group standard object

List<Group> g = [SELECT Id FROM Group];

List<EntitySubscription>   es1 = [select Id from  EntitySubscription where SubscriberId =: j and ParentId NOT IN :usr ]; 

am retriving all entity subscriptions whose subscriber id not in the list of users. It is working fine. Now i want to retrive the entity subscriptions whose subscriber id not in the group also. For that i am writing the query like as above 

List<EntitySubscription>   es1 = [select Id from  EntitySubscription where SubscriberId =: j and ParentId NOT IN :grp ]; 

Am getting the following error. 

Error: AutoDeleteSubscriptions2 Compile Error: Invalid bind expression type of SOBJECT:Group does not match domain of foreign key

Please any one can help me on this how to retrive the entity subscriptions whose subscriber id not in the group.

• January 16, 2013

Im setting the language on the button to French and it seems that it passes the parameter right.

Here the full url from chat window.

https://1.la2w1cs.salesforceliveagent.com/content/s/chat?language=fr#deployment_id=572g00000004CDo&org_id=00Dg000000053Nn&button_id=573g00000004CFL&session_id=7116b8dd-c9a5-482d-ac0b-f660f725a321

But still all the buttons and messaes appear in english.

Is there more cofiguration i should make ?

• January 14, 2013

I've created a custom field used on our Opportunities records, and I'd like that field to contain a list of users that I can multi-select from. How can I accomplish this?

I currently have the field setup as a lookup referencing (user) which works correctly, I want the field to be multi-select however.

Is there a way to send a XML file from Salesforce?

This is my first VF page and I am trying to get it to change the Total Price field when Quanity is changed.  From what I have seen I can do this with JavaScript.  I have added it to my VF but I must be missing a step that doesn't kick off the JavaScript. 

The code pulls a list of data to allow my users to edit the Quantiy and Unit Price, but if I figure out Quantity then Unit Price will be the same process.

VF Page Code:

<apex:page Controller="dataListCon1" id="thePage">
<script type="text/javascript">
  function updateTotalPrice(){
     Quantity=document.getElementById("Quantity").value;
    unitprice = document.getElementById("UnitPrice").value;
    document.getElementById("TotalPrice").value = Quantity * unitprice ;
  }
</script>

<apex:form id="Selling">
<apex:pageBlock title="Mass Edit" mode="edit">
            <apex:pageBlockButtons >
                <apex:commandButton action="{!save}" value="Save"/>
                <apex:commandButton value="Cancel" action="{!cancel}"/>
            </apex:pageBlockButtons>
              <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!ypItems}" var="yp" id="theTable" rowClasses="odd,even" styleClass="tableClass">
            <apex:facet name="caption">table caption</apex:facet>
                <apex:column >
                      <apex:facet name="header">Name</apex:facet>
                      <apex:outputText value="{!yp.name}"/>
                </apex:column>
                      <apex:facet name="header">Product Name</apex:facet>
                      <apex:outputText value="{!yp.yptrimble__Product__r.Name}"/>
                        <apex:facet name="header">Quantity</apex:facet>
                        <apex:inputField id="Quantity" value="{!yp.yptrimble__Quantity__c}" required="true" rendered="true" onchange="updateTotalPrice('{!$Component.UnitPrice}','{!yp.yptrimble__Total_Price__c}','{!$Component.Quantity}'));"/>
                        <apex:facet name="header">Unit Price</apex:facet>
                        <apex:inputField id="UnitPrice" value="{!yp.yptrimble__Unit_Price__c}" required="true" />
                        <apex:facet name="header">Total Price</apex:facet>
                        <apex:outputText id="TotalPrice" value="{!yp.yptrimble__Total_Price__c}"/>
                        <apex:facet name="header">Service Date</apex:facet>
                        <apex:outputText value="{!yp.yptrimble__Service_Date__c}"/>
         </apex:pageBlockTable>
       </apex:pageBlock>
   </apex:form>
</apex:page>

Here is the controller:

public with sharing class dataListCon1 {

public dataListCon1() {

}
        List<yptrimble__Quote_Line_Item__c> ypItems;

public List<yptrimble__Quote_Line_Item__c> getYpitems()
        {
            if(ypItems== null) ypItems= [select name,id,YPTRIMBLE__QUANTITY__C,YPTRIMBLE__SERVICE_DATE__C,
                    a.YPTRIMBLE__TOTAL_PRICE__C,a.YPTRIMBLE__UNIT_PRICE__C, a.YPTRIMBLE__PRODUCT__C, yptrimble__Product__r.Name
                    from yptrimble__Quote_Line_Item__c as a
                    where a.YPTRIMBLE__QUOTE__C =:ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('Id')];
            return ypItems;
        }

public PageReference save()
        {
          Update ypItems;
          PageReference pageRef = new PageReference('https://cs17.salesforce.com/' + ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('Id'));
          return pageRef;
        }

public PageReference cancel()
     {
            PageReference pageRef = new PageReference('https://cs17.salesforce.com/' + ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('Id'));
            return pageRef;
    }
}

• January 11, 2013

I want to create a popup window on dblclick of an element and take some input through input fields. What JavaScript or JQuery should I use for this.

I am using code like following:-

$("p").bind('dblclick', function(){
        if (!sfdcPage.editMode)
        sfdcPage.activateInlineEditMode();

if (!sfdcPage.inlineEditData.isCurrentField(sfdcPage.getFieldById(elementID)))
        sfdcPage.inlineEditData.openField(sfdcPage.getFieldById(elementID));
    });

But I'm not getting the methods of sfdcPage...plz help me

Hi,

I want to change the color of the live agent end button , save button and end button. Can anyone help me out.

Thanks in advance.

• December 20, 2012