This is a high level Design/Developer/Architecting of an existing SFDC environment custom integrated with SAP. We will be adding SAP CRM and are looking for someone to integrate functionality with Salesforce.com.
Expert knowledge in ERP landscape, APEX, Force.com, Visual Force and Web Services is a must.
Salesforce Certification a bug plus.
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Works to develop concepts and designs that meet or exceed the requirements when developing new systems.
- Develops concepts and designs for support of existing systems.
- Works to estimate schedule on assigned projects and tasks.
- Creates the required design specifications to allow customers and other personnel to accurately review the proposed solution, and creates designs which optimize personnel and technical resources.
- Implements designs in a manner consistent with appropriate standards and guidelines.
- Thoroughly tests and debugs programs, applications, and systems, working with other personnel to complete implementation within appropriate life cycle requirements.
- Identifies and solves problems efficiently, creatively, and effectively, staying organized and clear headed throughout troubleshooting process.
- Effectively uses diagnostic tools to provide insight into the problem.
- Completes assigned tasks within the time allocation.
- Promptly informs supervisor or other appropriate personnel of any significant events that would result in schedule delays. Shows perseverance and strong follow through.
- Provides training appropriate to expertise level to other personnel and customers as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field & 8 yrs progressively demanding project / design experience; or
- AA / Vo-Tech degree in a technical field & 10 yrs relevant technical experience; or
- 14 yrs relevant technical experience.