• 15 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
  • I have a Visualforce page override for viewing an Account.
  • I have the "Available for Salesforce mobile apps and Lightning Pages" checkbox UNCHECKED
  • In my Sandbox (Spring 2016), when viewing accounts in Lightning Experience, I get the desired behavior of being presented the Standard Lightning Experience view of the Account. This is due to the "Available for Salesforce mobile apps and Lightning Pages" checkbox being unchecked, as mentioned in the previous bullet.
  • In my Sandbox (once again, Spring 2016), when viewing accounts in Salesforce Classic, I get the desired behavior of being presented with the Visualforce page override, because I have the Visualforce page override set for the View of Accounts.
  • In my Production org (Winter 2016), when viewing accounts in Lightning Experience, I get an undesired behavior of the Visualforce page override being presented instead of the standard account view.
  • In my Production org (once again, Winter 2016), when viewing accounts in Salesforce Classic, I get the desired behavior of being presented with the Visualforce page override.
I am trying to figure out if there has been a change with the Spring 2016 release that respects the "Available for Salesforce mobile apps and Lightning Pages" designation of a Visualforce page so that when it is UNCHECKED, you get the standard page layout in Lightning Experience as opposed to the Visualforce page.

My Production instance doesn't update to Spring 2016 for a couple of weeks and I'm hoping that once that occurs, I'll get the standard Account page layout displaying in Lightning Experience. My fear is that if I assume and wait to find out, that once Production updates to Spring 2016, my problem will still persist, so I want to take these 2 weeks to try and troubleshoot other possibilities. Perhaps I have missed something?

Both VF pages are at the same api version in the Sandbox and Production (v. 35).

The only difference I can find between the two instances are the Winter 2016 in Prod vs. Spring 2016 for Sandbox.

I am familiar with conditionally rendering visualforce content based on evaluating if a field equals a certain value. What I am trying to accomplish is selectively showing or hiding a few fields, based on what today is. To complicate things, these need to be date ranges. For example, if the user were to be entering a form from May 16th through Jun 15th, 2015, then I want to display an entry field on the form called May 2015. If they are accessing the form on June 16th through July 15th, then they woul dsee July 2015, etc. Any examples out there of dynamic Visualforce rendering based on evaluating TODAY() or some other mechanism?
Curious what the best approach is to replace custom buttons that are currently using OnClick Javascript or URL since they are no longer supported when switching to Lightning Experience. Is it best to replace the classic buttons by building a new buton using the Lightning Design System framework within Lightning components and then adding to the page layout?
I am familiar with conditionally rendering visualforce content based on evaluating if a field equals a certain value. What I am trying to accomplish is selectively showing or hiding a few fields, based on what today is. To complicate things, these need to be date ranges. For example, if the user were to be entering a form from May 16th through Jun 15th, 2015, then I want to display an entry field on the form called May 2015. If they are accessing the form on June 16th through July 15th, then they woul dsee July 2015, etc. Any examples out there of dynamic Visualforce rendering based on evaluating TODAY() or some other mechanism?

Guys,

I want to show one Modal Dioloug box (Based on certain conditions) when Any user  login to salesforce Org using Standard Login Page

Bussiness need some thing like that

1) User goes to login.salesforce.com link and enter creditials

2) We want to Show some Modal Dioloug  box like Accept Terms and Conditions  , If he agree then we want to redirect him to INSIDE

ELSE

redirect to /logout.jsp

I tried following Approach

Load a frame [Visual force page ] on Home page component and show some modal box,

But it takes some time to load the frame after login (few seconds....)

Inbetween If user click else where (like any Tab ) then he will enter in side the system

Please let me know if any other approach for it,

Thanks in Advance,

Bala

I get this error constantly while trying to deploy. Where the issue may be?

• January 09, 2009