• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We are a young but growing concierge service firm in search of a SF programmer to help develop our order tracking system.  The initial system must enable a service request  portal for the customer and for us a dashboard into the lifecycle of the order with the ability to invoice the customer.  

We are looking for an innovative person who can help guide our strategy.   

Please write to us at contact@perqsoleil.com if you are interested in helping.

• June 15, 2013

I'm fairly new to SalesForce (a few months) and a programmer from way back (although not object-oriented anything).  I am helping develop a solution based on SalesForce but it became obvious that my learning curve was too steep.  I know I could eventually get it done but we've decided it would be better to hire someone with experience and knowledge.

So, browsing this Jobs Board, I see that some post that they need a developer and others post that they're hiring.  Since this is apparently the place to look, can you offer suggestions on filtering out the candidates?

I'm open to remote workers, independent contractors, and small companies.  However, how can I eliminate those who pad their resume from those who have quality experience?  Nobody (at least the ones I've viewed) post their salaries/prices so is there a going rate or range?  Are previous work examples viewable somewhere like in a portfolio?

Other than going through the respondents, is there a listing of Sales Force contractors or companies that I can peruse on my own?  Can I do a search somewhere that will allow me to apply filters?

i know I've asked a lot of questions but the answers aren't that clear to me so I appreciate any input or feedback you can give.  Thanks.

Mike

• May 27, 2013

New to Salesforce.com but don’t know where to start? Certified Administrator with 10 years experience available to step you through the application and help you get started on the right track. Extremely flexible arrangements and rates tailored to your need.

I'm fairly new to SalesForce (a few months) and a programmer from way back (although not object-oriented anything).  I am helping develop a solution based on SalesForce but it became obvious that my learning curve was too steep.  I know I could eventually get it done but we've decided it would be better to hire someone with experience and knowledge.

So, browsing this Jobs Board, I see that some post that they need a developer and others post that they're hiring.  Since this is apparently the place to look, can you offer suggestions on filtering out the candidates?

I'm open to remote workers, independent contractors, and small companies.  However, how can I eliminate those who pad their resume from those who have quality experience?  Nobody (at least the ones I've viewed) post their salaries/prices so is there a going rate or range?  Are previous work examples viewable somewhere like in a portfolio?

Other than going through the respondents, is there a listing of Sales Force contractors or companies that I can peruse on my own?  Can I do a search somewhere that will allow me to apply filters?

i know I've asked a lot of questions but the answers aren't that clear to me so I appreciate any input or feedback you can give.  Thanks.

Mike

• May 27, 2013