Hope it helps.
Fast growing worldwide ecommerce company in Seattle, needs help with global install base of sf.com. Reports and dashboards, budget approved ready to go...
I have a project that needs some help, ASAP to write to SF.com reports.
We have an open project (with budget) for a SalesForce.com report writer at high tech leading ecommerce company in Seattle. The worldwide company has a huge install base of SF.com and requires a number of customer reports to assist with their rapid growth.
Exciting stuff and we need a rock solid SF.com report writer to start right away.
We offer really great benefits; very competitive compensation; work life balance; no travel, growing company, fun team environment; range of active projects and the platform to apply your ability to take your career to the next stage. We can work on 1099 or W2.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements: 3-5 years strong SF.com report writing. Proven track record of customer satisfaction.
A Global consultancy with a new office in Japan is training adminstrators to be dispatched to clients or educated into the consulting team to work as developers or consultants. To succeed this mission, we would like a dedicated trainer to lead the programs.
Role & Responsibilities:
Lead monthly training programs for SFDC administrators. Programs should include terminology, scenarios, and role-plays. Some materials are provided directly from Salesforce.com and in-house creation, but need an expert leader and trainer to deliver and evolve the programs.
- Strategy, support and planning of the Simbiosys SFDC training program
- Curriculum and course structure of the training.
- Preparation of training material.
- Ensuring compliance with Industry standards on SFDC.
- Certification driven training and scenario-driven training.
- Accountability for the division's performance and certifications.
-Must speak Japanese.
- Should be an expert on SFDC architecture strategy and administrator functionalities.
- Must be able to provide technical guidance on SFDC Administration and configuration.
- Should have expert knowledge of Implementation, customization, maintenance and administration of SFDC from an administrator point of view.
- Must have expert level knowledge of SFDC industry standards and best practices.
- Should have multiple project experience with clients as an administrator.
Ideally coming from a larger organization with experience on larger implementations and possibly leading administration and configuration.
- Training experience in SFDC is highly desired.
We are a small Missouri based non-profit and we desperately need an independent consultant to help us finish customizing SF Enterprise to our needs. We need help with email integration, mobile access, data clean, and other such problems. We have already spent thousands of dollars on a firm and don't need that level of support, nor could we afford it. But we are willing to pay a reasonable rate for a good communicator that can help us efficiently and expeditiously. Thank you!
We are looking to attract a highly capable, hands-on professional to take on a Salesforce.com Business Analyst/Developer position at Standard Duplicating Machines Corp, a leading North American supplier of digital print finishing/office equipment located in Andover, MA. Will be a key member of the IT team that provides support services to at our Andover location as well as across the U.S. Standard is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that is pleased to offer competitive compensation, an attractive benefit package and an outstanding work enviro
- Configuration and customization of Salesforce.com
- Research and understand requirements and capabilities to recommend best design/implementation approaches to meet business requirements.
- Participate in all phases of software development/implementation including functional analysis, development of technical requirements, testing, deployment and support.
- Develop visualforce solutions to meet User Interface and business process workflow customization needs.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, accounts, leads, opportunities, dashboards and reports and any other functional areas as required
- Creating and managing workflow rules, data validations, and object customizations
- Monitor helpdesk tickets and provide solutions for end users.
- Provide Training to end users in classes and individually.
- Administer Salesforce.com environment, managing user set up, profiles, roles, and teams
- Importing and exporting large volumes of data
- Assists in the evaluation of App Exchange tools for feasibility and impact to the business
- Create and maintain system interface diagrams, functional designs, and technical specifications
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience administering/developing on SalesForce / Force.com platform (Enterprise edition or higher)
- Knowledge of VisualForce, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, and AppExchange deployment. Or similar development background.
- Knowledge and experience with Salesforce/Force.com API and toolkits for integration
- A strong understanding of relational database concepts with competency around MS SQL is necessary
- Experience with SFDC AppExchange and other integrated applications.
- Previous CRM implementation experience.
- Experience with Conga Composer and Docusign a plus.
- Positive, results driven, rational, logical, team player
Nexenta Systems is the world’s leading provider of enterprise-class OpenStorage solutions. The company’s flagship software-only platform, NexentaStor, a software-only platform, delivers high-performance, ultra-scalable, cloud- and virtualization-optimized storage management. NexentaStor is a storage software solution built upon ZFS technology. It operates on industry standard x86 servers and provides NAS and SAN capabilities, including support for CIFS, NFS, iSCSI, and Fibre Channel storage access. Running on any industry-standard hardware, NexentaStor eliminates vendor lock-in and provides open, unified storage management at a fraction of the cost of legacy systems. For more information, and a free trial of NexentaStor, please visit us at: www.nexenta.com.
- Position: Salesforce Admin/Developer
- Location: Houston, TX (open to other locations)
- Duration: 4-6 Months Contractor
- We need good candidates with genuine experience
- This person will be designing a customer portal
- Experience in automation a must
We are a small-medium sized business (Snow Companies) in Williamsburg, VA who is implementing the enterprise version of Salesforce . We've done some initial customization with a consulting firm. We need to build workflows, create custom objects, build reports and dashboards to support better business success and successfully launch Salesforce. We also need assistance with data migration. We are looking for strategic planning recommendations as well as implementation.
I'm not exactly sure how long it will take to implement our needs, perhaps 3 months. We may do this in stages, depending on recommendations.
Although, this project is short term to move us forward, I'd also like to build a relationship with a long-term "go-to" person as we may need assistance with maintenance and upkeep. Our IT staff is only 3 people.
What are your rates? Would you be interested/available to come to our home office in Wiliamsburg for a week to get a better understanding of our business and how we have customized Salesforce to fit our business processes? The consulting firm we used was expensive and we do not have the in-house resources to get this done in a timely manner. I look forward to speaking with you. Please email me at email@example.com if interested.
Belly, a Chicago based digital loyalty company, is currently seeking a Salesforce Developer to build and manage our Salesforce platform. This person will work closely with Sales and Engineering to develop custom solutions to enhance our internal tools.
Working at Belly is not a job.
It’s a career game changer.
We want you.
But who are you?
You have a passion for Salesforce and Engineering. You enjoy developing and owning the internal tools that our team depends on for their success. You understand how systems and software support and improve real world actions. Unlike a lot of Engineers you can handle working around and in the noise and chaos of a Sales organization.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the custom development lifecycle of Salesforce using the Force.com platform, Apex and VisualForce
- Develop and teach analysts in Salesforce to empower independence
- Build custom reports, dashboards, fields, objects and workflow rules
- Understand customer requests (internal and external) to develop unique solutions to daily sales and account management needs
- Work directly with our Engineering team to maintain compatibility of data and systems.
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related degree
- 5+ years of development experience with Java, .NET, Python, or Ruby
- 2+ years Salesforce development experience utilizing Apex and VisualForce
- Experience working with Sales Teams and Management
- Salesforce.com Developer Certification
Local candidates only (please). San Francisco Bay Area. Candidate MUST have experience with Force.com Apex Code & Visualforce
Job Title: Senior Software Developer
Job Function: Force.com Apex Code & Visualforce Developer
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, work from your home office
energyOrbit is the leading cloud computing solution in Demand Side Management (DSM) / Energy Efficiency (EE) operations. Four years into the making, we have deployed the energyOrbit solution with dozens of utilities and energy consulting companies across the nation. The product delivers a strategic, end-to-end energy efficiency tracking solution which centralizes and streamlines program, project and relationship management across multiple organizations and user groups.
energyOrbit is powered on the Force.com (from salesforce.com) cloud computing platform. We are a salesforce.com partner working with salesforce.com and other partners to continue to make substantial inroads into this rapidly growing and exciting market.
We at energyOrbit are fortunate to have the opportunity to provide the market with an acutely needed enterprise product. Our product continues to have a tangible impact on helping the nation achieve energy savings; the people at energyOrbit are inspired by the fact that our product is contributing to the climate control efforts and the reduction of reliance on carbon fuels. If you're passionate about innovation and the planet, come help us to continue to grow and offer a superior product in our sector.
Our CTO is seeking a talented and experienced Force.com developer to develop and enhance our energyOrbit product.
You must have an excellent understanding of the Salesforce platform and products. As a Force.com developer, you must have a solid foundation of object-oriented programming in Java and demonstrate writing efficient and scalable Apex Code and Visualforce code. You will be responsible for developing through all phases of the development lifecycle, from initial technical designs, implementation, testing, to production deployments. You are expected to quickly learn new features, technologies, and to communicate effectively with various business owners, technical staff members and customers. To be successful in this position, you must provide expertise on the salesforce.com Apex and Visualforce API's, roles, profiles, and security model.
This job requires that you be a self-starter with the ability to take ownership, work under pressure, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. You must possess good oral and written communication skills and be able to interact with other team members to deliver fast and reliable code and with customers to collect and document requirements. You will also be asked to contribute ideas, provide feedback and collaborate on many projects within the team’s portfolio that may be outside your domain expertise. Travel may be occasionally needed.
- 3+ years of experience programming in Apex Code and Visualforce Pages
- 5+ years of experience programming in Java
- Excellent understanding of salesforce.com’s SOQL and SOSL
- Excellent understanding of salesforce.com’s Web Services
- Excellent understanding of salesforce.com’s security model
- Experience with database concepts and data modeling capabilities
- Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience developing in SFDC Customer Portal and PRM environments
- Relevant experience in the energy DSM / EE sectors
- 3+ years of experience programming HTML
- Experience developing in an Agile software development environment
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Solid understanding of software patterns and their use
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Experience with Test-driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) process
- Good understanding of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model and concepts
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Ability to take ownership of project features and multi-task in a fast pace environment
We take care of our employees (we are all employees):
1. Positive, can-do culture
2. Work / life balance (you will be working from your home office)
3. Vacation days (PTO)
4. Team building events
5. Healthcare coverage
6. Competitive salaries
7. Solid bonus plan
Know anyone stellar for this role? Let's connect! Information Systems Manager (Bellevue, WA)
Create the life you want......www.guidantfinancial.com
Location: Bellevue, WA
Position Type: Full Time
Department: Information Systems
Information Systems Manager
The Information Systems Manager owns the leadership of Guidant Financial systems architecture and vision execution. This individual is responsible for: Developing the Information Systems Lead; Overseeing projects and integrations to support new business initiatives; and Production support (including project management and Web development). The ideal candidate has in-depth experience with SaaS systems and can double as a functional analyst to help business units fully exploit the rich features and functions of enterprise systems. Additionally, the Information Systems Manager implements IT best practices to ensure adequate controls over the production environment. Sounds exciting huh? That's because for the right person, it is!
•Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and support of all IS systems, including SaaS infrastructure, Web systems, telecommunications, servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software, and peripherals.
•Benchmark, analyze, report on and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the business infrastructure and systems.
•Work with stakeholders to define business and systems requirements for new technology implementations.
•Possess an inherent love of theater (just kidding, but it couldn't hurt).
•Maintain awareness of the latest technologies and make recommendations of use as necessary.
•Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
•Negotiate and administer vendor, outsource and consultant contracts and service agreements.
•Evaluate staff performance for advancement, provide leadership development, side-by-side coaching and training for Information Systems Lead.
•Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organization's Directors, Managers, and end users regarding pertinent IT activities.
•Educational experience to include a Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or relevant major.
•3 -- 5 years of experience in a leadership role.
•Knowledge of IT best practices for systems architecture.
•Highly developed troubleshooting skills; tenacity and hunger for finding the root cause of a problem.
•Keen attention to detail in planning, organizing and executing tasks, while still seeing the big picture and understanding how all of the pieces fit together.
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to tailor approach based on audience and message.
•Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust for effective working relationships across the company.
•Able to anticipate how a decision can affect our customers, our partners, our products or other departments' operations and/or morale; "connecting the dots."
•Self-motivated with the ability to adapt to changing priorities in a diverse environment.
•Ability to work effectively with internal and external user communities by understanding the relevant business processes to effectively propose solutions and solve problems.
About Guidant Financial:
Guidant Financial, Inc. is a dynamic, innovative, and rapidly growing financial services company headquartered in Bellevue, WA. Guidant offers competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, paid vacation, and a matching 401(k) program. In addition, we have an awesome espresso machine.
Senior Developer, Salesforce
Full Time; or contract-to-hire
San Francisco, CA
Overview: Join the Nuehealth team to be part of a silicon-valley start-up that is transforming the future of global health care. Nuehealth powers medical travel through cloud-based solutions and patient management services, allowing more patients to access health care anywhere in the world. Nuehealth is implementing the ‘next generation’ PRM (patient relationship management) solution to assist hospitals, doctors and international patient departments.
Developer will join a dynamic, international team of experienced technology and business personnel---all working in a fast-paced, fun environment to exceed client expectations.
Communicate and collaborate effectively with analysts to design solutions delivered using Force.com technology
Integrate with 3rd-party cloud applications securely via sso/REST apis
Develop unit-tests and Force.com coverage test classes as required for managed packages
Debug and resolve Salesforce.com system-related issues
Stay current on Force.com technology changes and collaborate with other developers on best practices
Oversee change management processes, bug reports and enhancement requests
Be wicked smart
2-3 years experience with, and expert knowledge of, Force.com Apex, SOQL, VisualForce, Workflow programming including best practices for end-user customizations (field sets, etc.), bulkification, triggers, web services, imports, etc.
Understanding of commercial software development practices, methodologies, and tools
3-5+ years’ work experience as a software developer on cloud-based platforms
Working knowledge of web services, cloud-based APIs and protocols (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
In-depth knowledge of SalesForce managed packages including end-user customization considerations
Solid understanding of web technologies such as dhtml, jQuery and ajax
Proficiency in relational database concepts and SQL
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Excellent oral and written communications skills
Excellent organization skills
Experience with and competent knowledge of Subversion for version control
Ski, snowboard, mountain bike, run, hike, or any other exciting San Francisco activity!
SalesForce developer or administrator certification
Implementation of a development project for a commercially successful SalesForce-based product
Experience developing HIPAA-compliant applications
Experience with Box.net developer api
Experience with Subversion and/or Eclipse or Force.com IDE
SalesForce Administrator Certification and/or expert knowledge of security, sharing, roles, profiles, permissions sets and other accessibility administration
We are looking for developers to participate in a paid focus group on Thursday, February 7th in Redmond, WA. We are providing $150 cash gratuity for a 2-hour focus group session. If you have developed a business app with force.com and are interested in learning more, please reply to this post!
We have some free recources and would like to take / support in a Salesforce.com Development projekt. Period: up to 3 month - across Germany (On-site and/or remote). Project start can be immediate.
We are a Salesforce.com ISV Partner and have a proven expertise to successfully developed and launched app based on Force.com platform. Deep expertise in Apex, Visualforce, Java, C#, Python, JSON, XING API integration, etc.
Please contact us on:
+49 (0)151 1278 1666
We are DecisionHealth, a leading provider of news, analysis and guidance to health care practices and health-related businesses across the country. DecisionHealth’s Operations team is looking for a Sales Support Administrator for our Sales team and to support our SFA internal systems.
System Support Role
- Obtain and maintain an expert understanding of the sales and financial systems in use by the company
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the company
- Assist and manage data integrity reviews including customer clean up exercises
- Manage Sales Force workflow within systems including setup of new fields and processes
- Liaise with IT support in development of new processes and system functionality, ensuring principles of control are met and new standard operating procedures are implemented and maintained
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
Please reply back or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
When someone takes the time/effort to repspond to your question, you should take the time/effort to either mark the question as "Solved", or post a Follow-Up with addtional information.
That way people with a similar question can find the Solution without having to re-post the same question again and again. And the people who reply to your post know that the issue has been resolved and they can stop working on it.