• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi.

How to disable a multi picklist when Yes or No Option is selected.

If  "Yes" option is selected the multi picklist is enabled.

If  "No" option is selected the multi picklist is diaabled.

Here is my code

<apex:page controller="myTestController">
<script type="text/javascript">

function getActive(selectedValue)
    {  
    if( selectedValue == 'YES')
    {
    var ele=document.getElementById('{!$Component.form1.dropdown}');
    ele.diasabled = false;  
    }else if(selectedValue == 'NO')
    {
         var ele=document.getElementById('{!$Component.form1.dropdown}');
      ele.disabled =true;
    }

}
</script>

<apex:form id="form1">
        <apex:selectRadio value="{!selectedValue}" layout="pageDirection" onchange="getActive(this.value);">

<apex:selectOption itemValue="YES" itemLabel="YES"/>
            <apex:selectOption itemValue="NO" itemLabel="No"/>
            </apex:selectRadio><p/>

<apex:inputField value="{!objB.Fruits__c}" id="dropdown" />
  </apex:form>
</apex:page>

Note:

When refering the ID tried also _unselected but not working.

cheers

suresh

Need to parse and evaluate the expression entered via InputText, user  may enter text as below into the given text Field

Opportunity.Amount  * 1.5

It should evaluate the value of Opportunity.Amount and also it should perform arithmatic operation.

Any help will be appreciated.

• December 21, 2011

Hello Friends ,

My Requirement is to write a webservice in Apex which fetch the Metadata of SObject and return it in the form of Xml or in String . Please help to to achieve this functionality.

Thanks in advance.

Varun Sharma

I don't think this is possible in SF, but wanted to ask.  I would like to be able to send customers an email with a link to a document in our SF instance.  However, it prompts for a login and password.  Is there a way to publish some documents online in SF?

I have created a dashborad which contains few reports. I have created few roles. One role is for viewer who can only view the dashboards and the other one is for developer who can edit the reports.

Than I have created few users and given them the access to the dashboards, but when they logged in into the sales force, they were not able to see the dashboards.

Any help, what may be missing.

Hi All,

I would like to be able to call the SF Metadata API from Apex code in my custom app.

I went to Setup/App Setup/Develop/API and clicked on 'Download Metadata WSDL' and saved it to my hard drive.

Then I went to Setup/App Setup/Develop/ApexClasses and clicked on the 'Generate from WSDL' button. For Step 1, I navigate to the Metadata WSDL that I just saved and click 'Parse WSDL.' This takes me to the Step 2 screen where I then click on the 'Generate Apex code' button.

This takes me to the Step 3 screen which shows this error:

<error>

Apex generation failed.

Error message:
Error: Class name 'Metadata' already in use. Please edit WSDL to remove repeated names

</error>

Does this error mean that what I am attempting to do is not allowed? If it is allowed, how do I get around this error.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Andrew