• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I have created one web-to-lead form in salesforce account.Now i am integrating that form with my website.As user get registered, its data will also be inserted in Salesfoece Lead form and in my website database..now can I pass a variable or an array with the salesfoce action url "https://www.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.WebToLead?encoding=UTF-8" in web-to-lead form salesfoece,and can I get that variable or array back when at the time of returning to my website means when it redirect from salesforce to my website using returnurl ??..

Thanks..

Hello,

Can I add orders details as user create any order in my website in my salesforce account. I have creates one view in Leads in which I am showing all user details.can I show orders details also like products which user has purchased,billing-shippind address and all that under perticular user? I am using cakePHP framework. I mean using PHP is it possible? and specially in Leads..?? and if yes then How??

I am gettiong error: Fatal error: Call to a member function __setSoapHeaders() on a non-object in D:\xampp\htdocs\fsc\app\Model\Datasource\soapclient\SforceBaseClient.php on line 188 .

I am using cakephp framework.when I try to add account data in salesforce account-list using create() method. this __setSoapHeaders() is in setHeader() function which gives this error.what is solution to this error?

I am gettiong error: Fatal error: Call to a member function __setSoapHeaders() on a non-object in D:\xampp\htdocs\AvineKline\fsc\app\Model\Datasource\soapclient\SforceBaseClient.php on line 188 .I am using cakephp framework.when I try to add account data in salesforce account-list using create() method. this __setSoapHeaders() is in setHeader() function which gives this error.what is solution to this error?

I am gettiong error: Fatal error: Call to a member function __setSoapHeaders() on a non-object in D:\xampp\htdocs\AvineKline\fsc\app\Model\Datasource\soapclient\SforceBaseClient.php on line 188 .I am using cakephp framework.when I try to add account data in salesforce account-list using create() method. this __setSoapHeaders() is in setHeader() function which gives this error.what is solution to this error?

I have built a sample way to integrate the Salesforce API  with CakePHP.

The zip package is at http://www.contangoadvisors.com/work/SalesforceCakePHPdatasource.zip

This Datasource is for a Salesforce Enterprise implementation
to use the other types you will have to modify the code.

This Package requires you to have the Salesforce PHP Toolkit 13.0  or greater.
(http://wiki.developerforce.com/index.php/PHP_Toolkit)
I wrote this as a simple implementation of the Salesforce enterprise API for read and login

!!!!THIS PACKAGE IS NOT COMPLETE USE AS A STARTING POINT!!!!

You will want to extend the salesforce_source.php file with other methods for "upsert", "delete", etc.
(SEE NEXT MESSAGE: I have updated the code to support all of the WSDL functions including any that will be changed or added it is now included in the zip)

How to install this package:

1. Bake a CakePHP app ( see CakePHP.org) "app" refers your newly baked application's directory
2. Place the following files in your App.
    models/datasources/salesforce_source.php     in app/models/datasources/ (replace with salesforce_source.php in next message it is now included in the zip)
    config/database.php                                        in app/config/

models/account.php                                        in app/models/ (use below if using new salesforce_source.php in next message now included in the zip)

<?php
class Account extends AppModel {

var $useDbConfig='sftest';
var $useTable = false;

function first10account() {
$SOQL = "SELECT
a.AccountNumber,
a.AnnualRevenue,
a.BillingCity,
a.BillingCountry,
a.BillingPostalCode,
a.BillingState,
a.BillingStreet,
a.CreatedById,
a.CreatedDate,
a.Description,
a.Fax,
a.FirstName,
a.Id,
a.Industry,
a.IsDeleted,
a.IsPersonAccount,
a.LastActivityDate,
a.LastModifiedById,
a.LastModifiedDate,
a.LastName,
a.MasterRecordId,
a.Name,
a.NumberOfEmployees,
a.OwnerId,
a.Ownership,
a.ParentId,
a.Phone,
a.Rating,
a.RecordTypeId,
a.Salutation,
a.Type,
a.Website
FROM Account a
WHERE IsDeleted = Null
Limit 10";
return $this->query(array('query',$SOQL)); // changed to support new datasource
}

}
?>

controllers/mytest_controller.php                    in app/controllers/
    views/mytest directory                                    in app/views/

Your copy of the Salesforce PHP Toolkit "soapclient/" directory is placed in app/models/datasources/

3. Download your enterprise.wsdl.xml from your Production salesforce instance
4. Download your enterprise.wsdl.xml from your Sandbox salesforce instance and name it test.enterprise.wsdl.xml
5. copy your enterprise.wsdl.xml and test.enterprise.wsdl.xml to  app/models/datasources/soapclient
6. Edit your app/config/database.php add your usernames and passwords for BOOTH Instances.
   (change sflive to default if needed.)

You can then test your connection by going to your new cake app in a web browser:

http://URL_OF_YOUR_CAKE_INSTANCE/mytest
you should see the first 10 accounts on your test instance of salesforce.

The Model for account SOBJ (app/models/account.php) contains a SOQL query.
The controller (app/controllers/mytest_controller.php) gets the result of the query method in the model and passes it to the view.
The View (app/views/mytest/index.ctp) iterates through the query result and displays the data in a table.

Message Edited by Cwestonr on 01-04-2010 10:08 AM