• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I am trying to Integrate Salesforce into Drupal using a plugin called "Salesforce Webform" (Found Here).

Whenever trying to submit the form I get the following error

"INVALID_FIELD: No such column '' on entity 'Lead'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names."

Now I have downloaded the correct Wsdl file from salesforce.com but I am at a loss as to what the above error means. I have searched Google and Salesforce and have yet to come up with a fix.

Hello,

I am trying to Integrate Salesforce into Drupal using a plugin called "Salesforce Webform" (Found Here).

Whenever trying to submit the form I get the following error

"INVALID_FIELD: No such column '' on entity 'Lead'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names."

Now I have downloaded the correct Wsdl file from salesforce.com but I am at a loss as to what the above error means. I have searched Google and Salesforce and have yet to come up with a fix.