• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

The normal technique for linking to a report and passing in a filter parameter looks like this: (link to report) /00OS0000000wwZD?pv0={!Agency_Group__c.Id} where pv0 is mapped to the first filter value on the report.  I have a report with ''cross filter' criteria and want to pass a parameter into the cross filter condition.  I looked at the report XML and the cross filter filter is labeled as sfpv0_0.  I tried linking to the report but it's not executing with the passed value:   (link to report) /00OS0000000wwZD?sfpv0={!Agency_Group__c.Id}  Is this supported yet?

• March 27, 2012
We believe this is a bug with Field-Level Security within managed package updates.

Steps to reproduce:
Install a managed package that has a managed object without a managed Type__c field (namespaced).
Create your own Type__c field (not namespaced) on that managed object.
Install a new version of the same managed package that contains a Type__c field (namespaced) on the same managed object - make sure to select "Grant access to all users" on the security step. This is supposed to give full access to all new components, including new fields.
See that FLS is not set for the managed Type__c field.
  • May 16, 2014