• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

In my Salesforce workflow I have created an outbound message that sends an xml payload to an ASP.Net 4.0 ashx handler page. I can get the payload and parse it the old fashioned way, but with .Net 4.0 using WCF I think there should be an easier way. I have been able to add the WSDL as a web reference and I can access it like a class. So how do I marry the xml to the wsdl so I could presumably do something like:

customerHairColor = sfObject.hairColor;

Is this possible? I'm just missing the connection between the WSDL and the XML payload. I understand that the WSDL defines the XML, but how do I exploit this and make my code easier.

Thanks!!

Is there any to configure the Data Loader to export data in a tab-delimited format rather than the default CSV format? Also I should mention that I would need to do this in batch mode, not through the GUI. The Apex Data Loader User Guide seems to imply that this is possible, but gives no how clues or examples of how to actually configure it. Any help would be most appreciated.

Hi All,

I am looking for a PHP outbound messaging listener sample code. If someone can point me in the right direction. I would appreciate it very much.
  • August 22, 2008