• 25 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

While validating the custom objects before deploying I am getting the following error,

Failure Message: "System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Please choose a JRM or JCREC accordingly: []", Failure Stack Trace: "Class.TestTriggers.testCheckLoan: line 327, column 1"

Please help me on this.

Many Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

Could anyone please let me know how to retrieve the ' Receive Approval Request Emails' field info of user object in an apex class. YOur quick response is really appriciated.

Thanks,

Raj

While validating the custom objects before deploying I am getting the following error,

Failure Message: "System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Please choose a JRM or JCREC accordingly: []", Failure Stack Trace: "Class.TestTriggers.testCheckLoan: line 327, column 1"

Please help me on this.

Many Thanks in advance.

Hi, I want to get the list of all the duplicates in the SF on the basis of First Name and Last Name. I don't have that much time to go into the detail page of each and every record and find duplicates by clicking "Find Duplicates" button. Is this possible by any other way to just click a button and get all the list in one shot?

Thanks.