• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello everyone,

I want to create a button on case detail page next to edit button, so that it should open in the outlook with some constant email address in To (for ex support@gmail.com should always in To).

I am trying this code in custome button but this is not working.

<a href="mailto:support@gmail.com">Email Me</a>

Please help me.

Thanks,

Nikhil

Hi, I have a requirement to create a contact checklist on a VF page(opens in a new window).

It works simple:

there is a VF page which has a contact lookup field. When user clicks on a lookup, the javascript(thanks to Jeff Douglas) catches the lookup page and shows my custom VF page instead, The page contains "selectCheckboxes" and a user selects some contacts. In the end I have a list of selected contacts. Then, when user clicks "Save" button, the Custom Contact Lookup page shpould be closed and the contact data should appear in the source field(contact lookup) and should be accesible in my class(the main one)

Is there any way to do this? Looked through tons of forums and so on, can't think a way how to do this...

Thanks for any help!

Hi, guys!

Is it possible to create an account record and a related contact using single request?

I have something like this for adding an account, but I can't figure out how to add a contact under it....

Here is the request:

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:urn="urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com" xmlns:urn1="urn:sobject.enterprise.soap.sforce.com" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
<soapenv:Header>
<urn:SessionHeader>
<urn:sessionId>00Db0000000JZ76!ARQAQNTjur2522OhStGS0BXeikNeoyFg0ddL4uSue7nNuiY27f39u_IkOZruHEsS5rCwu3rtSfjZgqfaLRsg3dqeb8uHUX8B</urn:sessionId>
</urn:SessionHeader>
</soapenv:Header>
<soapenv:Body>
<urn:create>
<urn:sObjects xsi:type="Account">
<urn1:Name>SOAPUI_test1</urn1:Name>
<urn1:Contacts>
</urn1:Contacts>
</urn:sObjects>
</urn:create>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Thanks in advance!

Hi there, trying to get a handle on apex and VF and would appreciate your help.

We deliver training sessions to our clients on how to use our products. Training sessions are broken down into session content and the session content is related to products. Currently my users have to create a new session content record for each product they are discussing which they find time consuming and annoying. I'd like to replace the product lookup with a custom button / link that opens a VF page and allows the user to filter the list by product name / group then check box multiple products and add them to the session content record.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks

Paul

Hello everyone,

I want to create a button on case detail page next to edit button, so that it should open in the outlook with some constant email address in To (for ex support@gmail.com should always in To).

I am trying this code in custome button but this is not working.

<a href="mailto:support@gmail.com">Email Me</a>

Please help me.

Thanks,

Nikhil

Hi, I have a requirement to create a contact checklist on a VF page(opens in a new window).

It works simple:

there is a VF page which has a contact lookup field. When user clicks on a lookup, the javascript(thanks to Jeff Douglas) catches the lookup page and shows my custom VF page instead, The page contains "selectCheckboxes" and a user selects some contacts. In the end I have a list of selected contacts. Then, when user clicks "Save" button, the Custom Contact Lookup page shpould be closed and the contact data should appear in the source field(contact lookup) and should be accesible in my class(the main one)

Is there any way to do this? Looked through tons of forums and so on, can't think a way how to do this...

Thanks for any help!

Hi, guys!

Is it possible to create an account record and a related contact using single request?

I have something like this for adding an account, but I can't figure out how to add a contact under it....

Here is the request:

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:urn="urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com" xmlns:urn1="urn:sobject.enterprise.soap.sforce.com" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
<soapenv:Header>
<urn:SessionHeader>
<urn:sessionId>00Db0000000JZ76!ARQAQNTjur2522OhStGS0BXeikNeoyFg0ddL4uSue7nNuiY27f39u_IkOZruHEsS5rCwu3rtSfjZgqfaLRsg3dqeb8uHUX8B</urn:sessionId>
</urn:SessionHeader>
</soapenv:Header>
<soapenv:Body>
<urn:create>
<urn:sObjects xsi:type="Account">
<urn1:Name>SOAPUI_test1</urn1:Name>
<urn1:Contacts>
</urn1:Contacts>
</urn:sObjects>
</urn:create>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Thanks in advance!

Hi, everybody, My name is Valerij and I'm a beginning SF developer. This will be my first post, so... :)

We got a functionallyty in SF of emailing a document. If we go under documents, select a document and then click on "Email Document" we got a pretty emailing page.

The question is:

Can we reuse this page in opportunities->attachments. We have a requirement to email these. I would like to use the standard page, is it possible?

We've tried to put the ID of an attachment into the link of emailing the document, but then the attachment is empty.

Please, if I've missed some theory, just point me into the manual...

Thanks in advance!