• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

Does anybody know, how should I user same functionality of Tags(infusionsoft CRM) in salesforce?

can salesforce tags provide the same functionality as infusionsoft tags?

If yes, then how to apply/create those salesforce tags using apex trigger?

Thanks

Vishal Gupta

Hi,

I have a requirement in which I need to get the data from infusionsoft CRM and insert into salesforce. Is there any way to call infusionsoft API from salesforce?

Please let me know asap.

Thanks

Vishal Gupta

Hi all,

I have a big task, in which I need to migrate data between infusionsoft CRM to salesforce.

If anybody had done this in past, please let me know, how should I proceed.

I gone through the infusionsoft, there are lots of things similar to salesforce, but I am not able to analyze, how to push tags, action sets?

Please let me know  if you have any suggestion.

Thanks

Vishal Gupta

Hi,

We have a new salesforce enterprise edition of salesforce. We need to create sandbox account for this. Please give me your suggestions.

I gone through below link:

http://help.salesforce.com/help/doc/en/data_sandbox_create.htm

but I have not found any link to create sandbox in my production account. but i am able to create apex classes in that account.

Please help me regarding this.

Thanks

Vishal Gupta

Hi all,

I need to change the task type, when the email subject is "Mass Email". When I create task, It is working fine via task trigger. But when I am using mass email for contacts/leads, task type doesn't change and trigger also not fires.

Please tell me, how to achieve this.

Thanks

Vishal Gupta

Hi,

can anybody please help me regarding mass email? Task trigger not working - on Mass Email delivery. Is there any way to fire the task trigger on mass email?

Thanks

Vishal Gupta

Hi,

can we lock a custom field from page layout, as created_date/modified_date? And only sys admin can only be able to modify that field.

Please suggest me regarding this.

Thanks

Vishal Gupta

please have a look at my situation:

Account_Company_Name__c(My salesforce) and Company_Name__c(Other Salesforce) are the common fields that we need to look.
we need to check for both accounts if these fields matches then we need to update Status__c(My Salesforce) set to true and getting back the data from Company_Notes__c(other salesforce) to Notes__c(My Salesforce).
we have more that 50,000 accounts on both side.

please give me best approach to achieve this.

Thanks

Vishal Gupta

Hi,

I have a apex REST API in my 1st salesforce. I need to call the REST API from my 2nd salesforce account using HTTP POST. please help me regarding this problem and share any useful code/link

Thanks-

Vishal Gupta

Hi all,

I need to insert data from one salesforce account to another salesforce account? can anyone help me regarding this integration? I need to query on specific account on another salesforce and update those account into my salesforce "Account" object record.

Please post a link or any example ASAP.

Thanks

Vishal Gupta

Hi,

can we change account owner to queue in salesforce?

Hi,

I am having a situation in which I need to get the list of those leads which have no open activity associated.

Please provide a solution asap.

Thanks

Vishal Gupta

Hi all,

I am trying to fetch the report csv from ROR application but I am not able to find that because of scope="id API refresh_token". From another salesforce organization I am able to get the report CSV because the scope = "id full API visualforce web refresh_token chatter_API". So can anyone please tell me that what changes I need to do in my salesforce organization for getting the scope = "id full API visualforce web refresh_token chatter_API".

Thanks

Vishal

Hi all, 

I have a situation in which I need to make a API call after insert operation and in that API method I need to pass the ID of inserted object. Can it be possible? If yes then how? Please provide a solution urgently.

Thanks-

Vishal Gupta

Hi all,

I need to create a REST service URL  in apex, through which a PHP application POST a JSON object to me and then I need to read the JSON from that. please give any help about this.

My sample code:

@RestResource(urlMapping='/myapp/')
global with sharing class myController{

@HttpPOST
/* This is method is responsible for reading the JSON data*/
global static String doPOST()
{

////////////////////// read JSON /////////////////////////////

}

please help me regarding this problem.

Hi all,

I am trying to download the documents of public folder rfom force.com site. I am using following approach for this.

value="{!URLFOR($Action.Document.Download, document.id)}"

But It opens the document in new tab and URL is shown in address bar. I want to download this instead of showing in new tab, because I don't want to show URL of the document.

could anyone please help me out.

Hi all,

I have a big task, in which I need to migrate data between infusionsoft CRM to salesforce.

If anybody had done this in past, please let me know, how should I proceed.

I gone through the infusionsoft, there are lots of things similar to salesforce, but I am not able to analyze, how to push tags, action sets?

Please let me know  if you have any suggestion.

Thanks

Vishal Gupta

Hi,

Hi,

We have a new salesforce enterprise edition of salesforce. We need to create sandbox account for this. Please give me your suggestions.

I gone through below link:

http://help.salesforce.com/help/doc/en/data_sandbox_create.htm

but I have not found any link to create sandbox in my production account. but i am able to create apex classes in that account.

Please help me regarding this.

Thanks

Vishal Gupta

please have a look at my situation:

Account_Company_Name__c(My salesforce) and Company_Name__c(Other Salesforce) are the common fields that we need to look.
we need to check for both accounts if these fields matches then we need to update Status__c(My Salesforce) set to true and getting back the data from Company_Notes__c(other salesforce) to Notes__c(My Salesforce).
we have more that 50,000 accounts on both side.

please give me best approach to achieve this.

Thanks

Vishal Gupta

Hi,

I have a apex REST API in my 1st salesforce. I need to call the REST API from my 2nd salesforce account using HTTP POST. please help me regarding this problem and share any useful code/link

Thanks-

Vishal Gupta

Hi,

Hi,

I am having a situation in which I need to get the list of those leads which have no open activity associated.

Please provide a solution asap.

Thanks

Vishal Gupta

Hi all, 

I have a situation in which I need to make a API call after insert operation and in that API method I need to pass the ID of inserted object. Can it be possible? If yes then how? Please provide a solution urgently.

Thanks-

Vishal Gupta

Hi all,

I need to create a REST service URL  in apex, through which a PHP application POST a JSON object to me and then I need to read the JSON from that. please give any help about this.

My sample code:

@RestResource(urlMapping='/myapp/')
global with sharing class myController{

@HttpPOST
/* This is method is responsible for reading the JSON data*/
global static String doPOST()
{

////////////////////// read JSON /////////////////////////////

}

please help me regarding this problem.

Hi all,

I am trying to download the documents of public folder rfom force.com site. I am using following approach for this.

value="{!URLFOR($Action.Document.Download, document.id)}"

But It opens the document in new tab and URL is shown in address bar. I want to download this instead of showing in new tab, because I don't want to show URL of the document.

could anyone please help me out.