• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

hi,

Result I need:----fetch contacts whenever a user login with salesforce account

I am able to fetch them using the default Template App provided by Sales Force. Native Android App using SDK version-21, OAUTH Scopes tried---"api" and "full".

But when I put my call back url, client id etc....I am able to login and when click on fetch contacts its toasting a message ---- "NOT_FOUND" : message:"the requested resource doesnt exist".

what am i missing/doing wrong?

Please help me on this issue. Thanks in advance.

hi,

I am able to fetch them using the default Template App provided by Sales Force.

But when I put my call back url, client id etc....I am able to login and when click on fetch contacts its toasting a message ---- "NOT_FOUND" : message:"the requested resource doesnt exist".

I gave all the Oauth scopes for my app in sales force developer account. what am i missing/doing wrong?

Also do I need to give consumer secret? I do not find any usage of consumer secret in default TemplateApp.

hi,

I am able to fetch them using the default Template App provided by Sales Force. Native Android App using SDK version-21, OAUTH Scopes tried---"api" and "full".

what am i missing/doing wrong?