• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I have a flow to create two custom records on one screen. Those two records are Project and Order. Now I have several picklists, with dynamic and picklist choices behind them, on the screen.
I need to check one field on project against external system for uniqueness. If the key is not unique, the input screen opens again. For text input fields I use flow variables and assignments, so the screen displays the previously entered values. But for the picklist values I didn't manage to set them a default value based on a variable or similar. Is there any way to do this?

This would be the relevant flow part:
User-added image

And this is the input screen:
User-added image
  • September 11, 2018
I hope, anyone has a idea how to solve this.
I have a parent object with multiple child objects. The child objects create some kind of timetable, e.g. child1 and child2 start at 9 am and end at 10 am and child3 and child4 start at 10am and end at 11 am. In addition it may occur that there is one session longer. Like this:
example session timetable

The user should not be able to select parallel sessions or select the longer session and one of the parallel sessions. I will get the display done but I don't know how to save the selections. I need to create a link between the attendant and the selected sessions - generally I would work with Lists/Maps. How can I bind the selections to List elements?
I appreciate your help!
  • September 19, 2014

Hi there,

I have to override the save functionality of opportunities, but I want to use the standard page layout. Is this possible, like e.g. in <apex:detail>

Thanks in advance!

I hope, anyone has a idea how to solve this.
I have a parent object with multiple child objects. The child objects create some kind of timetable, e.g. child1 and child2 start at 9 am and end at 10 am and child3 and child4 start at 10am and end at 11 am. In addition it may occur that there is one session longer. Like this:
example session timetable

The user should not be able to select parallel sessions or select the longer session and one of the parallel sessions. I will get the display done but I don't know how to save the selections. I need to create a link between the attendant and the selected sessions - generally I would work with Lists/Maps. How can I bind the selections to List elements?
I appreciate your help!
  • September 19, 2014

I want to create Chatter items using @mentions.  To my knowledge this is only possible using the ConnectApi.ChatterFeeds.postFeedItem funciton and the ConnectApi.FeedItems.  However this function does not take a function so I cannot use it inside a trigger. 

Is there a way to bulkify this or is that not possible at the moment with feed items with chatter? Does anyone know of an alternative solution?

Thanks