• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are trying to implement Live Agent (Snap-in) into our products website that contains an iFrame and are receiving the following error message
aura_prod.js:sourcemap:819 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot set property 'innerHTML' of null
    at $.B.message (aura_prod.js:sourcemap:819)
    at $.B.handleError (aura_prod.js:sourcemap:817)
    at $.B.Ga (aura_prod.js:sourcemap:818)
    at c (aura_prod.js:sourcemap:811)
    at <anonymous>

This should not be confused with my previous message related to the pre-chat form.

In the post chat form of Live Agent, the developer documentation provides an example of how to spit out some values about the chat (like that would be even remotely interesting to the customer) and at the end there's the fantastically unhelpful comment: <!-- Implement your post-chat message, form, or survey here -->

Nowhere does it say how I can get hold of the transcript object to store the values. I just want to implement a simple customer satisfaction form in the post-chat.

Does anyone have any pointers or examples of how this can be accomplished? 

Thanks, Finn Arild.

We are trying to implement Live Agent (Snap-in) into our products website that contains an iFrame and are receiving the following error message
aura_prod.js:sourcemap:819 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot set property 'innerHTML' of null
    at $.B.message (aura_prod.js:sourcemap:819)
    at $.B.handleError (aura_prod.js:sourcemap:817)
    at $.B.Ga (aura_prod.js:sourcemap:818)
    at c (aura_prod.js:sourcemap:811)
    at <anonymous>