• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have a requirement on Case Object, where in only a Case Owner must be able to Close,Change Status (or simply Edit) the Cases  for which he is the Owner.

When users other than Case Owner tries changing the Status (picklist field on Case Object) he should be shown an error message saying that he is not the authorised one.

How to achieve this functionality using Validation Rule.

Please provide your inputs.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Sravika

• September 16, 2013

Hello everyone,

My requirement is. "I am creating a custom button "Send an E-mail" on CASE object. On click of the button, e-mail is being sent to the User with the required template. Template and everything is written in Apex. The template also contains some dynamically entered values on the VF page(in which the "Send an e-mail" button is present).

After sending an email the "Case Comments" related list of CASE object should be auto-populated with the details of the sent mail.(like to,cc,body of the email).

Please help me in this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sravika.

Hi all,

I have a standard "Send E-mail"  button. My requirement is to over write it..
On click of  "Send E-mail"  button my page should be redirected to the window in which i can select the template for the case.

For this i will be creating a New template for case object and that templapte should be used in this scenario.

As of my knowledge, i feel that i need to provide the link/url of the window in the controller..
But please provide me a clear solution on this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sravika

Hello..

My requirement is  to auto-populate a field from "Account" Object on "Case" Object VisualForce Page..

For eg: {"!Case.Account.bill_date__c"}

where bill_date__c is the field which is present only in Account Object but not in Case object.

Please help me i this case how to render the respective field.

Regards,

Sravika

Heloo everyone,

My question is..

I have to create a VF page with a button...
On click of the button ,it calls the controller class,the method picks one excel sheet (reads the records from the excel sheet) and then displays the records on the VF page in the form of  a list.

You can read any excel sheet from your Local Directory.

Please help me in this case..

Regards,

Sravika

Hi,

I need a solution for this requirment..could u please help me in this context.

I have two conditions where in the first one I have to display the value of Formula field by calculating its value in the controller itself.

In the second case i need to display its value from the page(formula given during the field creation) into the same controller..

It is something like

if(true)

{

display field value by calculating it in the controller

}
else

{

display the value of the formula field directly

}

I need a solution for this requirment..could u please help me in this context.

I have two conditions where in the first one I have to display the value of Formula field by calculating its value in the controller itself.

In the second case i need to display its value from the page(formula given during the field creation) into the same controller..

It is something like

if(true)

{

display field value by calculating it in the controller

}
else

{

display the value of the formula field directly

}

Hi,

I have a requirement on Case Object, where in only a Case Owner must be able to Close,Change Status (or simply Edit) the Cases  for which he is the Owner.

When users other than Case Owner tries changing the Status (picklist field on Case Object) he should be shown an error message saying that he is not the authorised one.

How to achieve this functionality using Validation Rule.

Please provide your inputs.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Sravika

• September 16, 2013

Hello everyone,

My requirement is. "I am creating a custom button "Send an E-mail" on CASE object. On click of the button, e-mail is being sent to the User with the required template. Template and everything is written in Apex. The template also contains some dynamically entered values on the VF page(in which the "Send an e-mail" button is present).

After sending an email the "Case Comments" related list of CASE object should be auto-populated with the details of the sent mail.(like to,cc,body of the email).

Please help me in this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sravika.

Hello..

My requirement is  to auto-populate a field from "Account" Object on "Case" Object VisualForce Page..

For eg: {"!Case.Account.bill_date__c"}

where bill_date__c is the field which is present only in Account Object but not in Case object.

Please help me i this case how to render the respective field.

Regards,

Sravika