• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a lookup field for contacts inside <apex:repeat> tag on a visual force page.

I want to get the account name of the selected contact in the lookup field & display it in a <apex:textarea>.

How can i achieve this?

There can be multiple lookup's which which will have same no of textarea's. Every time a contact is selected the corresponding textarea show get automatically populated with tha account name to which the selected contact refer's.

Thank you.

{!Today}

Dear {!Contact.FirstName}

A new follow up has been created:
{!FollowUp__c.Subject__c}
{!FollowUp__c.Comment__c}
{!FollowUp__c.Due_By__c}
{!FollowUp__c.Contact__c}

Regards.

This template does send a mial to the mail id but the values given in the merge field are coming blank. How do i do it?

Hi,

i have one custom object names FollowUp & one Standard object Contact. I have defined m:m relationship between then using Junction object named Jobj. Noe a related list for that Jobj comes in both contact & Followup object records. I want to access the value present in the related list on records of  the followup object.

I tried it this way but it gives an error:

Didn't understand relationship 'Jobjs__r' in field path. If you are attempting to use a custom relationship, be sure to append the '__r' after the custom relationship name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

The code is as follows:

[select id,Name,Comment__c,tre__c,Send_Email__c,IsComplete__c, (SELECT Name,Jobjs__r.First_Name__c FROM FollowUp__c.Jobjs__r) from FollowUp__c WHERE OwnerId = : USERINFO.GETUSERID()]).

How to do it?

How do i retrieve a list of all contacts available in my contacts tab and display them on a Visualforce page.

Dear All,

I just started learning Apex and Visualforce page and i'm trying to make a simple form that send the Salutation, First Name and Last Name and save it in the Contact object.

However, i don't understand how to display the Contact.Name field like the edit Contact page under the Contacts tab where you have a Salutation dropdown list, First Name input field and a Last Name input field.

Could somebody be so kind to give me an example please?

Thank you very much for your advice.

Best Regards,

Motoki