• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I've created a vf page for a Force.com site that includes a link.  When the link is clicked, javascript opens another vf page passing in a parameter.  The first page works great, but when the link is clicked I receive the dreaded Authentication Error screen.   All of my permissions are set on the site for the vf pages and objects and fields.   Using the debug log to monitor the guest user shows me a log when the 1st page is opened but no log is created when the link is clicked (and the javascript runs).  Does anyone have any ideas?

• February 27, 2013

I've created a vf page for a Force.com site that includes a link.  When the link is clicked, javascript opens another vf page passing in a parameter.  The first page works great, but when the link is clicked I receive the dreaded Authentication Error screen.   All of my permissions are set on the site for the vf pages and objects and fields.   Using the debug log to monitor the guest user shows me a log when the 1st page is opened but no log is created when the link is clicked (and the javascript runs).  Does anyone have any ideas?

• February 27, 2013