• -1 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

i have developed an adroid app that is fetching and updating data from my SF account but for that i have to obtain the objectId manually..

how can i doit using soql query..?

regards,

akshay

hello,

i'm getting the following error:-

An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 398158509-89290 (-1629302653)

now where use this error id..? i tried contacting support but i only get to CRM support... Is there any other place where i can get support..?

thanks in advance..!!

regards,

akshay

hello, 

i changed the soql query under onfetchaccountsclick to - "SELECT Name FROM Book__c" 

here book is the custom object created as per given apex tutorial which by default has a name attribute.

but on clicking fetch accounts in the app i get error message as- invalid type and sObject of type Book__c is not supported.

the actual error quite long but cant tell u now as its in a screen shot...please reply soon...

regards,

akshay.

hello,

m developing an android app using a template app from Salesforce mobile SDK.

i hv replaced client id with the consumer key of my connected app and callback url with my own :- myapp:///mobilesdk/detect/oauth/done

in the rest.xml of template app.

theu when i run it, m asked enter my credenials and authorization process continues till after entering a verification code but after that i get a flash msg "1804:requested Scope is not allowed" i wonder why this error is coming..?

i haven't written any apex code of any sort for app on sf if that is to be done pls tlet me know...

regards and many thanks in advance,

akshay.

hello,

What is the difference between a Remote Access app and a Connected app as, when clicked on develop->remote access we get redirected to apps...

and there we get to options:

1)create a normal app

2)create a connected app

but i need an app that can be accessed from an android app using the REST API given by Salesforce Mobile SDK so wat should i do...?

m jus a beginer here so please explain in detail...!

thanks in advance..!

regards,

Akshay

basically i'm developing an android app on which will have its database, web-site and other resources on salesforce cloud.

now, for this android app to work with salesforce cloud it'll have to have a remote access object, which is now moved to apps.

thus i made an app- MBBLoc with only one field Location of datatype Geolocation,

i also created a connected app with same name as MBBLoc where i got oauth_client_id and a secret key. i know the use of oauth_client_id in app but what is the use of secret key.

now how can i access my original app on cloud via android app.

please help me...!!

many thanks in advance..

Can some provide some useful links for the starting development in sales force touch platform?
I have already setup, sales force mobile sdk in eclipse setup, but I want to work on sales force touch
How to download the controls for the mobile development, also some tutorial examples for the starting the touch development?

Regards,
Sushma

hello,

m developing an android app using a template app from Salesforce mobile SDK.

i hv replaced client id with the consumer key of my connected app and callback url with my own :- myapp:///mobilesdk/detect/oauth/done

in the rest.xml of template app.

theu when i run it, m asked enter my credenials and authorization process continues till after entering a verification code but after that i get a flash msg "1804:requested Scope is not allowed" i wonder why this error is coming..?

i haven't written any apex code of any sort for app on sf if that is to be done pls tlet me know...

regards and many thanks in advance,

akshay.

hi,

Result I need:----fetch contacts whenever a user login with salesforce account

I am able to fetch them using the default Template App provided by Sales Force. Native Android App using SDK version-21, OAUTH Scopes tried---"api" and "full".

But when I put my call back url, client id etc....I am able to login and when click on fetch contacts its toasting a message ---- "NOT_FOUND" : message:"the requested resource doesnt exist".

what am i missing/doing wrong?

Please help me on this issue. Thanks in advance.

i am trying to create a new remote access as per the intergration_workbook.pdf can any body tell me why the remote access page is redirecting to apps page,
and remote access page is not showing new button to create new remote access for an application 
please hlp me
thanking u for ur assistance

• January 16, 2013

I am using the iOS SDK which I installed according to the instructions.  I create a connected app, created a namespace, published the app, created an xcode project, input the key and callback URL to match the connected app, and attempted to run the project without any additional code to test the oAuth.

I get the login screen, enter user name and password, and then an alertview pops up with an error that says "scope is not allowed".

Where is the documentation for that can explain what I could have done wrong.

Thanks

I am using BPEL. How do I obtain the objectId for specific accounts for example for a retrieve task?

Thank you in advance.

I am trying to add a document to a document folder with the following code, and I am calling this method from a JUnit test script that is passing in hard coded values and I am getting

error.getStatusCode() = INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY

I obtained the authorId and folderId's from a view source of the Web Pages associated with the folder where I want to create the document. I have already created a folder on salesforce using a similar method called CreateFolder().

I cannot find a reference for this status code in the documentation or in this forum.

public String CreateDocument(String docName, File doc, String description, ID authorId, ID folderId) {
String retStatus = "Success";
int fileLength = (int)doc.length();
byte[] body = new byte[fileLength];

//Verify that we are already authenticated, if not
//call the login function to do so
if (!loggedIn) {
if (!login()) {
return "Bad SalesForce Login";
}
}
try {
FileInputStream fis = new FileInputStream(doc);